Bad Baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Baclofen

My favorite is northstar due to the chalk-like, crumbly consistency of the pills. I think they absorb faster and work better. The price is just icing on the cake. I trust watson for most of my pills, learned them from lortabs and opiates. Sandoz is another good quality provider.

Northstar is what i'll continue to get. I've had no sugar cravings or bad side effects from them.
    I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - Hunter S. Thompson

Life affords no higher pleasure, than that of surmounting difficulties, passing from one step of success to another, forming new wishes, and seeing them gratified. He that labours in any great or laudable undertaking, has his fatigues first supported by hope, and afterwards rewarded by joy

Comment

Bad Baclofen

Thank you!!! Bump it up. Evan,we have lift off!!:wings::wings::wings::wings:

BTW..

Comment

Bad Baclofen

I only ever tried ALIUD PHARMA from Goldpharma as it worked out the cheapest. I did have trouble when titrating up with many serious SEs but I think it was just the drug as I once I moved over to the liquid nothing really changed except I started to get really bad headaches.

Comment

Working...
        X