• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progress thread for ne

Hmmph...That's a new one to me...

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Good lord, Ne, your thread needs a proper Ne update post to rescue it from the gutter!

What a job, a professional fluffer?! Bruun, horrid images there, thanks for that. Why on earth would i want to bathe with a hound? You dog people are just downright odd, no two ways about it.

So, Ne, when do you start your new job? Have a beer, get your house flooded, run a marathon, just do something post-worthy so that we can all discuss it and move away from this. Please!

Comment

Progress thread for ne

x

Comment

Progress thread for ne

fluffer nutter

x

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Thanks sister. That rocks!

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Reggie, didn't you start a thread about this? I can't seem to find it though? I thought I had replied there.

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Ukblonde;1069843 wrote:
                  Thanks for clearing that up... That's not *ahem* what I had in mind...
                  :thanks:

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Never a dull moment here. I can't believe I missed your post yesterday Ne. When I get home I usually can only keep my eyes open to read the top couple of posts. I also need to go back to newbies nest and read how I get in touch with certain threads so I can read the updates. I think you explained it on there.

I know they say no huge changes in the first year, but you my dear are metamorphosing. Either the big dogs keep up, or well...............? I guess that remains to be seen. Maybe hearing you say the big "D" word will motivate change. Or maybe not. Just keep it up. You are my hero.

Evan The Pool Boy,

What is going on here? I'm very confused. That seems to happen a lot lately. Are you a male gigolo who is trying to "service" lonely alcoholic women? If so, how much do you charge? :H
                    This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Oops!! Don't tell me Evan. There is a no soliciting policy on this website. Unless, of course your a pharmacy. Sorry, I couldn't resist being obnoxious.
                      This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Progress thread for ne

UK, Neva,

I use to LOVE that stuff on peanut butter toast! Is it still around? As always Neva, I love your posts and you cause all of us to keep coming BAC!

Thanks again UK, I now am on a mission to find out if it is still around!

Lady
                        The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Progress thread for ne

redhead77;1070639 wrote: Evan The Pool Boy,

What is going on here? I'm very confused. That seems to happen a lot lately. Are you a male gigolo who is trying to "service" lonely alcoholic women? If so, how much do you charge? :H
                          Why, I am but the local pool boy... There is no charge for my services. I work on a strict "gratuity only" policy. That being said, I do quite well. :k

redhead77;1070645 wrote:
                          Oops!! Don't tell me Evan. There is a no soliciting policy on this website. Unless, of course your a pharmacy. Sorry, I couldn't resist being obnoxious.
                          I need not solicit myself here or anywhere else. :H If someone truly need my services, I'll be there.

Comment

Progress thread for ne

:blah:
                            :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
                            :what?:
                            sigpic
                            Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
                            A Forum
                            Trolls need not apply

Comment

Progress thread for ne

x

Comment

Progress thread for ne

So that's what happened to the 'after sober' thread. Looking for ages, and BTW that Canadian sketch was good, I wondered if I'd had a bacout or what!

Thanks for the thumbs up to my sanity and please don't delete Reg, you're not the only one. And Ne, get a backbone, I want to hear about the continuing saga with the real life pool boy!
                                Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Working...
                                X