Progress thread for ne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progress thread for ne

Now you've really met me Ne. I need to clean up my FB, cause he's all over it too.
    This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Progress thread for ne

x

Comment

Progress thread for ne

x

Comment

Progress thread for ne

x

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Hah - a "senior" member" in our midst!

Comment

Progress thread for ne

:shocked:

I thought you were calling me old! Turns out, I'm just too damn loquacious.
              :blush:

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Tomorrow, get yourself some white bread and fluff for dinner and call that meatless monday.
                This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Sorry Ne, no offense meant. Just trying to get you to open up a bit, lure you out of your shell so to speak. You know a bit more like your English cousins.

Did I say that per your hubby, that's nice. If I didn't have a debating team in my head I'd probably get on with living.

Mrs Robinson came off as being rather cruel btw but I'm sure you'll do it far better. Lucky pool boy. My son's expressed an interest in recreational water maintenance, at least he's not afraid to jump into it, just another short decade to puberty.
                  Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Progress thread for ne

What I wouldn't give for my own personal pool boy...*sigh*

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Hi Ne,

I've answered Bleep on my thread about going down...from what I read on the French forum. Doesn't seem to be a problem for anyone.
                      The best to you
                      Florieanne

Comment

Progress thread for ne

x

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Ne/Neva Eva;1071686 wrote: Somnolence and some desire for booze have returned at 220, but I'm trying to figure out when and how to take it. Suggestions would be welcome. I can't even decide if I should go up or down.
                          NE, the desire for me returned at 180 mg, and I decided to keep pushing through. They went away at 240, I am on my second day at 260. (My doc and I decided to follow Dr. A's original titration schedule.

Just a guess, but you have a lot going on and that might have played a part in the return of the drinking thoughts.

Mrs. Robinson was an evil bitch, and you most definitely are not. Because I am such an unselfish person, I will make myself available to all the lonely ladies of baclofen. Unfortunately, for that to work you have to find Tony Soprano sexy, as I look like him. So I probably wont get many offers.zwink:
                          Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.
                          - Jacob August Riis

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Ne,

Could it be that you watched your eating-habits more carefully while titrating up? And now letting it all go? I read fluff and chicken, and I think you should eat more bread and cheese, cooked potatoes, apple for desert for example
                            But seriously, it could be the food.
                            Low

Comment

Progress thread for ne

x

Comment

Progress thread for ne

x

Comment

Working...
                                X