Progress thread for ne

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progress thread for ne

Ne, I just want to say thanks SO much for all of your help on here. I've been lurking for about a month and it's so great to see all of you wonderful people helping each other out. Love your "blog"? Not sure what they are called maybe your thread. I'm sorry about your husband's job but maybe that is the right path for him - finding another, less stressful job maybe. I wish you two all the best!!

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Sorry to rebump for this private message.

For the subscribers out there in MWOland:
      I deleted because conjecture and retrospect are equal amounts bull shit and self-defeat.
      I've got no room for remorse and recrimination.

Reg, like every good break up, every good crisis deserves it's own theme song. Would you agree?
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw_v9E2D6Ag[/video]]YouTube - ‪Foo Fighters - Times Like These - US Version‬‏

I even like the video. Throwing out all their old junk, clear the space for the future. amen. ('cept they're littering. that's bad. :-(

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Health&Happiness;1144258 wrote: Ne, I just want to say thanks SO much for all of your help on here. I've been lurking for about a month and it's so great to see all of you wonderful people helping each other out. Love your "blog"? Not sure what they are called maybe your thread. I'm sorry about your husband's job but maybe that is the right path for him - finding another, less stressful job maybe. I wish you two all the best!!
        Thanks, Happy and Healthy!
        :welcome:

yep. It opens up a whole new world! woop-woop! and ugh. Change can be taxing...

Hope the next job means I won't have to work at all. Not that he'd let me get away with it, but it's fun dreaming.

Off to see what thing you think is trivial, 'cause maybe I can help!
        :l
        Ne

Comment

Progress thread for ne

(sorry again)

Plus, I need oodles of love and support from you people. Not trying to piss anyone off when I NEED YOU.
          :groupluv: and :h

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Okay, only piss us off when you DON'T need us! :H

By the way, some of your posts are sounding rather *poetic* !!!

Comment

Progress thread for ne

But where's the poem for F's sake?
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Progress thread for ne

and p.s. I have certainly used those bitters, or whatever you call them, to get drunk. The stuff you get in Denmark is 40% alcohol and tastes yummy. I can down 4 of those 20ml bottles no problem, which adds up to a double vodka drink. And your breath smells yummy, to boot. Um, well, that's what I choose to delude myself into thinking.
                Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Progress thread for ne

I agree with Beatle - where's this poem, ffs? Considering the information you have shared in this thread, this is no time to suddenly get bashful.

Comment

Progress thread for ne

I can assure now, and for all time, that you will never see any poetry I write. Nor will anyone else, ever.
                    Much as I love alliteration and simile and metaphor and, and, and...And WORDS, I am unwilling, apparently, to try to do it in verse. What I submitted had to be in a certain format and of a certain length with evidence that I know what those terms mean. That's exactly what I did. No more, no less. Not a rhyme or a reason in sight.
                    SO.
                    What else is news?
                    Secret Australian Poster, did you do that just because you knew we'd get the song? Nice ones. I like mine better. Nah, that's not a good name. I'll do better in the morning when I'm fresh and not drained of all creative juice, dry as that well is.

alrighty, bac to the books or something.

Comment

Progress thread for ne

beatle, is there anything you haven't imbibed? I once drank a beer that had been tossed in a bush. It had a cigarette butt in it. Granted, I didn't know it. Some asshole gave it to me. And I was 14. Still don't like him. His name is Greg He... Say, I'll go facebook him! ha! 10 more minutes of procrastination!

Comment

Progress thread for ne

^^Listerine

When I told the people over at soberrelapsery.com that baclofen worked for me they told me I must not have been a real alcoholic. :H
                        :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
                        :what?:
                        sigpic
                        Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
                        A Forum
                        Trolls need not apply

Comment

Progress thread for ne

I always suspected as much. Candy-ass-tea-sipper.

I was in rehab (the very first one) with a woman who drank mouthwash from the dollar store. I don't mind telling you that I did not think, "There but for the grace of anything, go I."

Bummer. glad you got better. :l Yay, bac and lo0p

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Ne/Neva Eva;1144489 wrote: beatle, is there anything you haven't imbibed?
                            I've also tried listerine and even Nyquil, but the Danish bitters are far more potent and palatable. I can still highly recommend them. 4 of them in an airplane bathroom will do the trick.

Comment

Progress thread for ne

liquor-filled candies, however, are overrated.

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Chocolate liqueurs are scrummy. Admittedly, you can't get pissed from them, but it's great fun trying.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Working...
                                X