Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Progress thread for ne

Murphyx;1084948 wrote: What is a beautiful toilet? and and another
    I must admit, this was the first thing I thought when I read that post. I didn't realise there were grades of toilet. Did you spend more money than normal on it? Why? Is it more comfortable? Please explain yourself, this is very puzzling stuff.

And why did you need two at once?

Is it some esoteric dieting reward thing that I am unaware of?

Comment

Progress thread for ne

x

Comment

Progress thread for ne

I just sent that quote about two months ago to my coworker, who'll be joining us shortly. She wrote it on her mirror. Her 1st appt. w/ Dr. Levin is next Friday.
        :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
        :what?:
        sigpic
        Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
        A Forum
        Trolls need not apply

Comment

Progress thread for ne

I am glad you're okay with this job thing. I think it happened for a reason, and with school, maybe this will all work out for the best. I'm loving the yellow brick road avatar, and you are following it.

Bruun, I too upgraded my toilets. I now have cadillac latrines. They work beautifully, and nobody clogs them. :H
          This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Ne/Neva Eva;1084966 wrote: omg. I just tried to find something funny about beautiful toilets... there is some really disturbing stuff on youtube, people.
            And apparently there is some connection with foot-fetishists.
            I really have this morbid curiosity now and want to see that shit...but I can't bring my self to go and look. :upset:
            sigpic

A Forum
            Trolls need not apply

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Beautiful Potties

Oh MY. What a turn we have taken! :H

First, NE, I think you are both ladies in the avatar. We all have an angel or a twin, no?

Regarding the toilet question: I had two non-working GREEN toilets with non-matching seats (no longer being made in that color). They had been fixed about 45 times each and never could be quiet. And this green, it was TEAL, the lids were FOREST GREEN and the rest of the bathrooms (both) are white, so these green turd containers in the corner were ass sores and not functional. Sorry, eye sores. They were replaced because they were broken and old but I'm loving the new white super great bargain potties. And bleep, these are nothing special, not the bidet/toilet combo that scares guests, I don't have that kind of money to throw around!

So it's beautiful, especially if you recall where I was a month ago with the AL caused chronic diarrhea. To not have a working toilet ... very bad situation. I had toilet anxiety. You can't "go native" in duress in the backyard when the whole world can see you, no privacy around here.

NE, were the fetishers using nice clean toilets for whatever nastiness they had in mind? Your post and bleep's had me rolling!! My spanking new toiles are clean enough for anything!
              :flush:

Comment

Progress thread for ne

There's a whole world out there I never knew existed! I have never given my toilet a second look. A wistful look, maybe, in the height of baclofen constipation, but never with an eye to replacing it.

Bruun, your explanation passes muster. Red however, you have put yourself in the hot seat, so to speak - Please explain yourself. Why "cadillac latrines?" I can almost see it on the party invites! Bruun's party invites leave the mind a'boggle!

Ne, it's been about 20 years since I read the story, so I've forgotten the details. I'll have to wait for your next avatar to decide.

Comment

Progress thread for ne

/Users/catherine/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Modified/2009/Apr 19, 2009/IMG_0896_2.JPG
                  Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Progress thread for ne

UPDATE UPDATE!!!!!! I found out how the other half lives (and clean their bottoms)!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCqvjTF8Gn4[/video]]YouTube - Japanese Toilet Fun!

For you cat lovers and haters, here's a cat (on baclofen) on the toilet! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zs6-Ujzrn8&NR=1&feature=fvwp[/video]]YouTube - cat on toilet ( funny at the end )

Okay, yes, I am without plans tonight and on a diet and AF, so does that explain this post? I am chairwoman of the BORED.

Comment

Progress thread for ne

x

Comment

Progress thread for ne

You are definitely the green chick! I can see you ignoring the white one. Not sure what it is, but it fits nicely.

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Ne/Neva Eva;1085250 wrote: Dammit, I thought I made it up. I'm looking forward to another newbie! Congrats, lo0p! Walk the walk and some will follow... I did.
                          No, no, I was just referencing it because I didn't have the energy to use the quote feature. She wrote what you said, the "two months ago" quote on her mirror. I texted it to her yesterday when you said it.

She wants to talk with you, her computer is in the shop and she is internet forum inept. I told her I'd ask...
                          sigpic

A Forum
                          Trolls need not apply

Comment

Progress thread for ne

Ne/Neva Eva;1085250 wrote: "toilet anxiety" a common SE to be found from chronic-drunkeness, no? Ne
                            Hmmm.... Not for me. I SHOULD have had toiliet anxiety - and LOTS OF IT given some of the bars I frequented, and their subsequent grungy bathrooms. But nooooo. No anxiety here. I'm probably lucky I didn't die from something other than AL poisoning.

Anatomy flashcards..... I'm so glad that is you and not me today.

Ogranizing is good. Maybe you will find some stuff hidden in the back of the closet that you forgot you had. It could be like the new shopping.

Have a good one,

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

Progress thread for ne

x

Comment

Progress thread for ne

right click it, then hit "copy image url" (chrome)

open picture thingy in reply box and past the url in there.

sigpic

A Forum
                                Trolls need not apply

Comment

Working...
                                X