question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

question

Who is Dr. Levin? How can I contact him? Does he have any books?
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

question

if you search his name in the forums, there is a lot of information on him. his phone number is listed on here somewhere, and I believe he's in your neck of the woods. chicago that is.

Comment

question

Good idea! Thanks!
      "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

question

I pm'd you Dr. Levin's home number. I would recommend searching some threads before you call. In my experience it was worth the call.

Comment

question

Got it thanks! I have been reading thru all the threads all day! I am ready!

Comment

question

hi, taw. how'd it go?

Comment

question

Great! I am going to see him Wednesday! He won't call in a perscription until he sees me so I need to wait a few more days but have hope for the first time in a LONG time!

Comment

question

Well I cannot get off of work to go see him...so I just ordered some Bac online...and Dr. A's books...hopefully that will help and the meds will get here soon!

Comment

question

Too bad. But I totally understand. Will you post about your conversation for others who live in the area?
                  I'm a little surprised that he wouldn't do a phone consult. But that makes sense, I suppose.
                  It took about ten days for me to get my meds when I ordered them. Hang in there. They'll be there before you know it.

Comment

question

What to buy

Isee on goldpharma.com alot of different options for buying bac. What size and brand name do most people get? The range of prices is very wide.

Comment

question

I picked Lioresal. I get as much as they'll let me have in one go, which is 2 packets each of 10mg and 25mg tablets. The 25 mg tablets are perfect for me, 1 at midday and one at 6pm and I'm sorted for the day. The tens are a kind of emergency supply.

I didn't try the other brands they offer - no reason to. I am thinking, though, of driving to Portugal or Spain where I believe it is possible to get baclofen over the counter without a prescription. In which case I will hit every pharmacy in the country and drive back with kilograms of the stuff...

Comment

question

I got pacifen. I don't remember from where. There is an ages (relatively speaking) old thread about what, where and how to order. I seem to recall that it doesn't really make a difference.

Comment

Working...
                        X