I am a trainwreck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a trainwreck!

They are not fun Bleep, and they are affecting my work...hard to type and look at a computer screen all day when my hands and eyes do their own thing...driving is a challenge when my hands randomly fly off the steering wheel...and I keep dropping my smokes...luckily I am in bumper to bumper traffic most of the time!

It just never seems to get any better at any dose...just frustrated is all! Waiting for my zoom zoom to kick in! Hopefully it is right around the corner!
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

I know Murph, I understand what you were saying! Shit if I stay at the low days of one or two, I will be happy! Will go up to 300 this weekend...which reminds me, I better order more! Holy crap it goes fast these days!

Plenty of spew, btw....threw up several times a day my entire pregnancy!!
      "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Stop eating diced carrots and tinned chicken soup. If you no longer eat it, there'll be none to come out.

Feel for you Taw, the hurling can not be fun. :l

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

I cannot do this anymore...I just dropped a smoke on my couch which I have NEVER done, dropped a glass of wine and dropped a bowl of peanut shells! I cannot remember shit and I stone cold sober!

And it has taken me half an hour to type this! What am I going to do?

Sorry if any newbies are reading this....don't be put off by me!

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Taw, I remember making a post just like that one: my hands took on a life of their own, I had severe electric shocks flying down my lower arms, which caused me to randomly drop things and smash my hands down on the keyboard and a two sentence post took me 30 minutes. In my case the severe level didn't last long. I can't remember if it just went on its own or a dose increase stopped it. Although I do remember it happened around the time of my 'switch'.

It can be rather disconcerting, but I adjusted to it and, like Bleep, I started to enjoy it and missed it when it stopped. My hands didn't come flying off the steering wheel though, so I don't think I would have found that fun.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

That happened to me as well, the half an hour to type a really short post, and no, it wasn't fun. But it passes. Like Murph, I can't remember exactly when or how it passed, but it did.

Hang in there Taw, it doesn't last forever, and the other side is wonderful.

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

taw! sorry it's going so rough with you! but have faith, as the others encourage you to do. this too shall pass. i have been feeling those same se's -electric, twitchy arms, lack of coordination (you should see the bruises!), sleepy but cannot sleep, vibrating eyes, overall stoned feeling... (god i gotta figure out this very easy quote thing!) i have been feeling those SAME EXACT things. and saturday (to today's wednesday) i do believe i reached indifference. there may be a correlation. who was it who just reported having reached indifference right around the time of those particular se's?

stay strong, stay with us, sister.

xo rudy b

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Not time to bac down, sister. You've come too far, and worked too hard to get here.

It'll be over soon. Really.

Eyes on the goal.

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

I won't bac down! Great now that song will be in my head! I am now calling that BumbleBee syndrom...like BumbleBee from Transformers....

I am sure a good nights sleep would make everything better! I am just more crabby and irritable than usual!

Thanks everybody! Bac on track...

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

yeah, taw, mee tooo. i am the crabbiest crabby patty ever!

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Taw,

You got it going on girl! You have been so strong through this after the last time! I want to hear about your success soon. You are right there!

LL:l
                        The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Thanks LL! Trudging onward...Been a tough road but looking forward to the outcome!!

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Hi Taw,

Wanted to pop in and offer my support. I am rooting for you! I believe you are almost there. :l
                            This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Thanks RedH!! I hope you are right!

Still planning on 300 tomorrow for the weekend!

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

So a couple more SE's...I am hoping someone can help me with!

I have put off posting this, but now I need some advice...I am so baced up! I am normally very regular...but I cannot have a BM to save my life! I even resorted to eating oatmeal today and nothing!

And for the chicks in the group....any changes in your cycles? Mine is now every 2-3 weeks! WTF????

Oh and one other thing...skin problems....the sun affecting you different and little bumps on your skin?

I tried reading thru the SE thread and it was too loaded with other stuff! I think I remember reading some were about being baced up as an SE....not sure about the other ones I just wrote about....but bac is the only thing that has changed in my life so not sure what else it could be....

:thanks: in advance for any advice you can offer...

Comment

Working...
                                X