I am a trainwreck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a trainwreck!

I am sorry to show up here after all this time and ask for help! But I am lost!!!
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Hey, T. That's why this place is here, and why we all are too.

Manomanoman. That's lousy.

I don't know what to say, except that it's been done, I know you can do it, and that you will. The tools are here, and not just bac, but all of them. We'll help however we can.

Huge hugs.

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

what happens on wkends to throw you off? how is bac working for you? is it working? can you go up, such that weekends are better?

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Hey girlie,

Never worry about not posting and coming back when you need help. This is a support group and why we're here. I don't believe you'll lose your son, Taw. I can say this because I know that we can do something about this. Even if we can't make it perfect, we can make it shitloads better, where you aren't drinking to the point of getting drunk at 3p. And maybe we could still make it perfect, who's to say?

I agree with Ne. This isn't just about bac. It's about whatever it takes. There are other pharmaceuticals out there. I know you tried Nal as well, but who knows what combined minds can come up with. You reached out to me, Taw, and offered your help. I want to offer you mine now. I live only about a 30 min drive from you. I can be there for you in person, and I'm in a place now, that I feel that I can help. I'll PM you my contact info.

:l
          This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Thank you all for your support! I cannot tell you how much it means!! I am going to talk to my mother and dad tomorrow after work...wish me luck! redhead...may need you this weekend if you are available!!!
            "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Oh and NE....could not have gotten thru tonite without you!!! Thank You!!!

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

good luck, taw. you'll pull through this. would love to have updates...

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

I promise I will try to update more often!! Thanks
                  ruby!!! I will b around more often!!

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

redhead77;1208657 wrote: Hey girlie,

Never worry about not posting and coming back when you need help. This is a support group and why we're here. I don't believe you'll lose your son, Taw. I can say this because I know that we can do something about this. Even if we can't make it perfect, we can make it shitloads better, where you aren't drinking to the point of getting drunk at 3p. And maybe we could still make it perfect, who's to say?

I agree with Ne. This isn't just about bac. It's about whatever it takes. There are other pharmaceuticals out there. I know you tried Nal as well, but who knows what combined minds can come up with. You reached out to me, Taw, and offered your help. I want to offer you mine now. I live only about a 30 min drive from you. I can be there for you in person, and I'm in a place now, that I feel that I can help. I'll PM you my contact info.

:l
                    30 minutes is jack. I hope you can be there for Taw with lemons, milk thistle and hell throw in a bit of coconut oil...can't hurt. Ok triteness over...Taw I'm pulling for you, you know that. xoxoxo
                    Psalms 119:45

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

:rays:

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

thank you RC!!!! We will get thru this!! Thank you!!!

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

taw;1208681 wrote: thank you RC!!!! We will get thru this!! Thank you!!!
                        Damn straight! You can do!!

?Start by doing what is necessary, then what is possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible.?

St. Francis of Assisi

I'm not perfect, never will be, but better than I was and not as good as I'm going to be.

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Yes, RC, milk thistle! I used to take milk thistle everyday. I don't take it anymore, since I don't drink enough to need it. It's been 5 months or so. I take enough other stuff that this is a welcome relief. :H

Taw, I'll be there with bells and whistles on. I'll have tons of ideas under my belt.

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

redhead77;1208692 wrote: Yes, RC, milk thistle! I used to take milk thistle everyday. I don't take it anymore, since I don't drink enough to need it. It's been 5 months or so. I take enough other stuff that this is a welcome relief. :H

Taw, I'll be there with bells and whistles on. I'll have tons of ideas under my belt.
                            I had Hep B--let's just say a lot of years ago. I needed milk thistle(among other naturals) and only use on an as need basis--not only alcohol that causes the need my dear.

Listen to your body!

St. Francis of Assisi

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

OMG I dont know where to start, I dont think I even seen this thread before and have only managed to read through a few pages, TAW you poor thong I feel for you, its only a few weeks since my daughter was threatening to take my son off me and thank god I managed to pull myself together and stop drinking. Take all the help going girlie and how fantastic is that with Red comming round to see you this is your change it seems to get this thing working for you. Have you tried antabuse? I have been taking it now for a few weeks and cant praise this stuff enough, I know without it I wouldnt be sober today, its not easy because it does nothing for the cravings or my mood but Im way too scared to drink on it and after taking it I know I wouldnt be safe to drink for days so theres no going back with it. Im still waiting for my bac to arrive but I think you already have that. I cant agree more about getting out with your son although I havent managed to do that myself yet but know it would be great, I wish I lived near to you all and wasnt all on my lonesome here in UK but Im there is my thoughts and wishes.

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

RingingCedars;1208695 wrote: I had Hep B--let's just say a lot of years ago. I needed milk thistle(among other naturals) and only use on an as need basis--not only alcohol that causes the need my dear.

Listen to your body!
                                Good point, RC. And just because I don't take milk thistle anymore doesn't mean that Taw doesn't need it. She just may, and for drinking, not necessarily for anything else.

Taw, I wrote I'll show up with ideas under my belt, I guess it's hard to have ideas under your belt. :H What I mean is, I'll show up with ideas in my head and I'd like to say tools under my belt, but we know the main tool I used. I was already making plans if this didn't work, though. Never give up is my motto! And I haven't ruled out that you need to give up on bac either. We just need to figure out some damage control in the meantime, which might require some other tools.

I hope you're doing OK this morning. Pop in and say Hi, if you feel like it and have the chance. :l

Comment

Working...
                                X