Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a trainwreck!

Encouragement to all

Hi everyone: just want to say:goodjob: for wanting to wean this monster from our lives. As someone who used to beat herself up for not being successful, I just want to encourage everyone to celebrate every victory! If you had 9 and today you had only 7, good for you! If you had 3 yesterday and just one today, even better! Even one day AF is good. How you do it doesn't matter. I am thankful for kudzu and bac and keeping myself busy one hour at a time when "it's 5 oclock somewhere" hits. The support here is my rock. Many blessings on your journey.:l

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Thank you everyone for keeping my thread alive while I was MIA....busy at work and that is usually when I am on!

NE...BIG football weekend, this weekend! and yes, I watched the game...won't say who I was rooting for....don't want to piss anyone off....but got Pack tomorrow!

I am hanging in....trying to quit smoking too! have a plan for Monday! New patches for smoking and back on the Antabuse!!! Drinking down but need to be AF!!!

I am so glad to come back here and see everyone keeping my thread alive!!! Hope you are doing well!!!
      "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

:upset: We're watching football. ugh. I mean, I should be watching football. Yay!

I really do wish I got it.

Nice to see you! Take good care, Taw.

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Go Pack, NE!!!! Starting any minute!!!!

Ok, my ideal Sunday.....not yours!!!! But thanks for checking in!!!
          "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Ha! I can't remember who won that game. But let's just say it was the Packers and say, RAH! RAH!

Not even my husband knows who is playing today and I think it's the final, final playoffs before the World Series or something. Oh wait, maybe it was yesterday. Okay, clearly we are not going to be talking about football. Sorry.

I tried to quit smoking too. Then I realized that the amount of patches and gum and lozenges I was ingesting were making me sick and keeping me up and I really needed to just give myself a break for a while. Cigarettes will go. Eventually. Not now. :boohoo:

What else? Oh, yeah. What're you doing? Taking? Consuming? How are you? What's news?
            :l

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

oops. Ed informs me that Green Bay lost. :boohoo: Sorry! Damn those Yankees! I mean Giants. Whatever. All teams from NY. (I am from Baltimore and the only sport-related-anything I feel is animosity for the Yankees. Damn Yankees.)

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

When you talk about football I take it you mean that game where the guys have to dress up in protective foam and helmets cos there are to pussy to play proper rugby?

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Sorry I couldnt help myself, Im a bad girl

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Yes! That is the game space!!!

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

And the Ravens lost!:upset:

I lived in Crownsville. My company put me there for over 8 years!

But born in Connecticut and raised in Massachusetts - the Patriots!

But........The New York giants were my fathers team..ALWAYS!

Giants all the way!

LL:l
                      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Space, we call your form of football "rugby" and there are plenty of guys with gorgeous califlower ears but most prefer not to ruin their bodies, ears and all else by going at it without gear. Have you ever seen one of those ears? Gross! :eeks:

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

I dont think I want to see then Bruun.

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

but such good sport!!! at least for me!!

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

cauliflower ear - Bing Images

Just for you, bebe.

Comment

I am a trainwreck!

Reggie;1260956 wrote: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9prpAv6kvo&feature=relmfu[/video]]St. Vincent - "Marrow" - YouTube

Taw so many people offering help ..but true help starts inside of us ..start confronting yourself !!!!
                                Reggie;1260958 wrote:
                                sorry I have no right to intrude just want you to know I am thinking of you
                                Sorry, Reg. It's a good post. Didn't want to lose it.
                                :l

Comment

Working...
                                X