Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to buy baclofen in London

Hi there !
    I want to buy baclofen in London in cheap rate so if you have any address please let me know.I have seen that there was an availability of ?16 for 100 tabs of 10 mg some weeks ago but now I could not find the address.
    Your information is welcomed.
    Thanks,
    Dixon
    A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Isolde;1029995 wrote: I'm a bit confused - if you stopped drinking at 150mg, wouldn't you say that baclofen worked? ...It is a very safe med. Though sometimes the side effects can make us feel otherwise!
    What Is said.
    But also, lots of red flags for me here!
    Do you have a titration schedule? How long were you at the higher doses? Have you been AL free? Are you taking other meds?
    And with a nod to Sunny and Rusty, are you continuing to crave out of habit or white-hot-need?
    No judgement implied with the questions. I'm curious too, why you haven't had relief from the craving.
    I think there are some risks related to taking high-dose bac. And the risks may be exacerbated with other meds (other cns depressants for example, like cold medicine.) I'm not trying to be alarmist, it's safe. The chick DID actually take more than any of us, combined, and did actually live through it. Doesn't mean we don't want to go into this aware...

No, you are not likely to be part of the small minority that bac doesn't work for. It works. It just needs to be managed thoughtfully, imho. And if my blood pressure were that high, I'd probably head to the doctor and save the trip to Tijuana for tequila! :H
    I seriously doubt you're going to find anyone answering a post about baclofen failure. I know I wouldn't. There have been many. I used to latch on to them. There are many success stories, and those are the ones I'm focused on now. Lo0p, tiptronic, Phoenix Rising, Beatle, Ignominous, Moglor, Road to recovery, rusty, seethepony, terryk, lvb, and that's just off the top of my head. Hang in there peeps. It works if you work it. :H

Comment

Dixon, I'm in the US so I can't really help...
      But if you're serious about wanting to find the solution in baclofen, I've bumped the thread about finding it online.
      It's not particularly cheap, I suppose. But I think it may be the only option.
      I hope you're not still feeling suicidal. and that if you are, you'll seek professional help. There is only so much any of us in an online community can offer. The rest has to come from you and, perhaps, locally.
      Good luck in the quest.

Comment

You are right Nova Eva !
        Definitely you have done more than required.
        Lets pray for god !
        I am little bad than yesterday which I have described in general discussion.
        Thanks and regards,
        Dixon

Comment

Hi dixon, I think 4rx is a British pharm co that sells bac and I've heard it was good in a post on my thread today. You could probably get a speedy delivery. maybe take a look. Let me know if this helps.

Comment

c0ffee;1030863 wrote: Hi dixon, I think 4rx is a British pharm co that sells bac and I've heard it was good in a post on my thread today. You could probably get a speedy delivery. maybe take a look. Let me know if this helps.
            Thanks cOfee,
            Could you provide me the full name of pharmaceutics or with the website please ?
            Dixon

Comment

dixon/kota,
              I write this with sincerity and compassion. If what you are looking for is baclofen then all of the information you need is on these threads. It would do you well to peruse them to make sure that this particular medication is the option that will help you.

Based on your previous posts I can only guess at the pain you're in. That said, what you won't find here is someone willing or able to find a solution for you. Each person is struggling to find their own path.

I am sure that England has it's own version of social services, and regardless of your status, I think you might find the help you are looking for in that direction. Again, I write that with a good deal of compassion.
              THAT said, if you continue to distract with random cries for help and no effort on your part I'm going to get mad.
              Do the work. Get some help. Find a solution. There is a way out of whatever personal hell you're in.
              Good luck.
              *There is a special place in hell reserved for people who dismiss the cries for help from another alcoholic, imo. So just in case I'm wrong, it's 4rx.com. You might be able to find Dr. Olivier Ameisen's book, The End of My Addiction at the library. I tried prayer. It didn't work for me, but perhaps you can find help at a church/temple if that's your inclination.

Comment

Hi Neva Eva,

I understand that nobody can help on-line for those who have chronic addiction and physically weaker as well. For me it was very unexpected shock and very first time in social gathering so I became too scared of prestige and the string of frequency had broken !!!
                Now you people found and fixed the frequency and the radio started sounding !!I am now corresponding 4rx as per your suggestion.:thanks:
                In long term I will find the solution as per you.I regret for making you all horrible.
                Thanks a lot !
                Dixon

Comment

Working...
                X