The order has been placed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great stuff Bleep. It might have been that 1 full day AF which has allowed the Bac to work and also cut the side effects?

From my experience I would say that is highly likely to be the case.

Comment

Tha's wonderful, Bleep! Now knowing how you felt about that glass of wine, do you think it will change your future decision to order or not order a glass with dinner?

Comment

Moglor, I don't know. My goal has always been moderation, but that's been based on a view of an intolerable life without alcohol. Whether my views have changed remains to be seen. If I can adopt the viewpoint of an abstinent life and be happy with it, who knows. I'm grateful for the small (huge) steps taken so far.

I came home and had a couple of glasses of wine, but that doesn't change anything. The fact that I didn't want to order more is a life-changing experience for me.

UK, you are 100% right. Thanks you profoundly for suggesting it, it made the difference, no doubr in my mind. I have a string of social engagements, and I'm still too new to this to even try changing now, but next week I want, and will get, 4 AF free days. Who knows what will happen then?

Tip, thank you. I now know what tears of happiness feel like.

Sob, this is making me cry!
        Having hit the switch, I now post under the username "bleep". Look forward to seeing you on the other side...

Comment

Congrats Bleep! Wow, awesome, beautiful. So happy for you! :flyingunders:

Comment

So happy for you Bleep! U 2 Grommet!!! wanna be like you soone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

You be taw, you will be. I'm not cured, but it feels soooo close.

Thank you Bruun.
              Having hit the switch, I now post under the username "bleep". Look forward to seeing you on the other side...

Comment

Jesus. I just fired off a pretty important work email, and signed it off....

Cheers,

Bleep.

:wow:

Comment

Another SE to report:

Insomnia. Very acute insomnia. Long may it last, I love having more time. I go to bed at midnight, wake up at 1, wide awake, hop out of bed, do a spot of reading/posting till about 4, then have another nap, waking up refreshed at 6:30 before my alarm clock goes off. No tiredness at all, although I'm pretty sure there will be a price to pay if goes on another week goes on. I've always needed little sleep though, so who knows. If I can get away with this, I hope it lasts forever. Bit dull when the internet connection drops though...

My wife is a bit annoyed at all this night time activity!

Comment

Last night I had the most amazing dream of my life, that I have just now remembered. I was aware I was dreaming, and was able to control the dream! So I did what I've always known I would do, and tried, probably as a direct result of a previously reported SE, and tried to sleep with every woman I could find! Unfortunately, probably as a result of another reported SE, I was unable to convince anyone! Dammit, it was supposed to be MY dream, why wouldn't they cooperate?

Comment

. Keeps posting twice, sorry

Comment

bleep69;1045071 wrote: I was aware I was dreaming, and was able to control the dream! So I did what I've always known I would do, and tried, probably as a direct result of a previously reported SE, and tried to sleep with every woman I could find! Unfortunately, probably as a result of another reported SE, I was unable to convince anyone! Dammit, it was supposed to be MY dream, why wouldn't they cooperate?
                        Damn Bleep, similar problem for me as well. Except right when when the magic is about happen my wife wakes me up because I'm "snoring". I have always suspected this but now I'm convinced - my wife can see into my dreams!

And by the way Bruu, stop with the pool cleaning thing - you're killing me! :H
                        Good judgment comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Awesome progress, bleep and grommet! I'm so happy to read these kinds of progress reports! :h :l

Comment

Grommet;1045110 wrote: Damn Bleep, similar problem for me as well. Except right when when the magic is about happen my wife wakes me up because I'm "snoring". I have always suspected this but now I'm convinced - my wife can see into my dreams!

And by the way Bruu, stop with the pool cleaning thing - you're killing me! :H
                            This is just normal and I wouldn't say due to the bac.

Comment

Grommet, I was just going for the 'Pool Girl" thing, like Lo0p you know?

:bigwink:

Comment

bleep69;1045071 wrote: Last night I had the most amazing dream of my life, that I have just now remembered. I was aware I was dreaming, and was able to control the dream! So I did what I've always known I would do, and tried, probably as a direct result of a previously reported SE, and tried to sleep with every woman I could find! Unfortunately, probably as a result of another reported SE, I was unable to convince anyone! Dammit, it was supposed to be MY dream, why wouldn't they cooperate?
                                :H Ha! A lucid dream complete with bac side effects!!

By the way, congrats on the AF night and your realization that you didn't want to order another glass of wine when out at dinner. Yup, I remember the first time I had a glass of wine with dinner and had absolutely no desire to have more. It was awesome! I think you are close!!
                                Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
                                ~Clutch

Comment

Working...
                                X