A toast to 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A toast to 2011

The threads get quiet on the weekend. More so on a holiday weekend.
    But just because it's quiet it doesn't mean there aren't success stories. In fact, just the opposite.
    If you're lurking and in pain, hang in there.

I'm rushed, but maybe others will chime in?
    To a better 2011, then.
    :l

A toast to 2011

To a better 2011!
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

A toast to 2011

Looking forward to better things in 2011.

And I'm happy to report that it was an AF New Year for me! Well, I had a sip of a beer my brother wanted me to try, but I think that hardly counts. I pondered maybe having a glass of wine or something of the sort, but the thought went out of my head about as soon as it had come in.

I've already heard stories of friends who are still hungover from last night and I am supremely happy to not be sharing their fate.
      Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
      ~Clutch

Comment

A toast to 2011

Here's to putting this disease behind us forever...this will be the year of our new lives! :rays:

Comment

A toast to 2011

cannot wait for my first sober holiday want to remember them all
          "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

A toast to 2011

Hello!

Happy New Year to you! I am so happy to be hangover free as well. I went to a coffee shop today and overheard others sharing stories of hangovers and felt so relieved not to be one of them.!!

Here's to hangover free 2011!

Comment

Working...
            X