In search of Baclofen....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. Yikes, I've already posted this question in two other forums.... I'm just wondering how to go about obtaining a Baclofen prescription. I just made a doctors appointment for tomorrow afternoon with someone I've never seen before, and I'm going to do my best to explain the Ameisen protocol. Also, please excuse me if this information is already posted here somewhere.... I like this website quite a bit and I'm about to explore it more thoroughly. Thanks!

Hello emulsified, I have just started to use Baclofen and found it very easy to get hold of some from Goldpharma, when asked why I wanted the drug I simply stated that I wanted it to treat alcoholism, about 3 hours later my order was approved. I have no idea if my experience is typical or I just got lucky though as it was the first time I tried to get hold of some.

Comment

I have ordered twice from 4RX.com and recenlty from GoldPharma.com. No problem with either (I live in the US).

Good luck!
      Good judgment comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

This thread has all the info you should need...

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ine-35483.html

Good luck!
        Having hit the switch, I now post under the username "bleep". Look forward to seeing you on the other side...

Comment

Good luck, I am thrilled at the response I have had to baclofen.
          Welcome to MWO
          Sunny

Comment

Hi, emulsified. Saw at least one of your other posts. Good on you for the appointment, and good luck!
            You can get it online, for sure. No reasons needed. They don't care. If anyone does, you can say it's for anxiety/depression, or use OAs excuse in the beginning, which was muscle spasm.
            There is a doctor in the US that you can call for advice, or a prescription. He also takes calls from other doctors willing to investigate the treatment.

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ion-47247.html
            There's a Lancet study, and others, too, but that one has opened minds in my world. A list of the studies can be found on the first page of the consolidated thread. I'll bump it tonight. Good luck tomorrow, and please let us know what the reception is!

Comment

Working...
            X