Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

longest it's taken you to get order from goldpharma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

placed my order, and it was shipped on the 17th. still not here. maybe christmas was holding it up? sucks, because I've been having to ration my current supply. I was starting to see some good benefits too, but cutting back hasn't helped. still managing to stay AF about 4 days a week though. just wondering if it's taken this long for anyone else to get orders, and if anyone had dealt with their customer service. I am doubting customs gets involved in this, as it's not a controlled substance, but with our government, who knows. they'd probably take my meds to protect their buddies patent laws.

mine shipped on the 17th and I just got yesterday!!
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I think the Christmas post has screwed you both... From what I've read, it's normally fairly quick.
      Having hit the switch, I now post under the username "bleep". Look forward to seeing you on the other side...

Comment

ok, cool. that's good to hear. thanks to both of you. I got my first shipment in like 10 days, so it must be the holiday season screwing with it.

Comment

Same deal here, Gog, I ordered before the holidays and they say up to 18 days.... but most people get it quicker.

Comment

There were also travel problems across Europe in late December with flight and train cancellations. If your package was on a flight/train that got cancelled or even just delayed it will add to the time it takes to get to you.

I made an order that took from the 17th to the 31st to get from Germany to Ireland, that seems like a long time but it was only 8 business days, 5 of which were part of the busiest postal time of the year and most of which were during shocking weather conditions and messed up travel. They are getting through the backlog, I made a "back-up" order that shipped on the 28th and got to me by the 4th, which is only 4 working days. Not as good as the time I ordered on a Sunday night and received it by Thursday morning, but oh well.

Comment

By ordering on the 14th December, I thought I was being super-smart and ensuring I'd have enough baclofen to see me through those brutish Santa days. (Last time I ordered, it took 4 days, from Spain to Germany, where I live.)

Well, Christmas came and went and sucked big time and no baclofen had arrived. I'd reverted to my old ways of sacrificing family members to the devil and snorting Jack Daniels through every possible orifice when the damn stuff arrived on the 28th, and then everything became one great big happy Disney cartoon. More or less.

Blame Santa!

Comment

Seethepony;1037361 wrote: (Last time I ordered, it took 4 days, from Spain to Germany, where I live.)
                You should order it from Germany to Germany. With German efficiency you'd have the bac as soon as you press "enter" on your keyboard. I get my husband's from just outside Dresden.

Comment

"I get my husband's from just outside Dresden."

Huh? How? Where? Huh?

I'm ordering it from Goldpharma cos German regulations mean I can't get it from a German pharmacy without a prescription. Whereas (as far as I understand) Spanish/Portuguese pharmacies aren't so tightly regulated. I don't know where Goldpharma is for you, but for me it's in Spain. So some branch in Dresden would be news to me!

Are you in America or someplace equally exotic? Maybe the rules vary depending where you are when you place an order. Or which web browser you're using

Comment

I get an order from Goldpharma in 4 days sometimes. All the way to California. Most of the time I get it in 7 days. US customs does not even inspect my orders from Goldpharma...ever.

That being said, I've also had an order from Goldpharma get lost in the mail and need to be reshipped. When all was said and done it took over 30 days to reach my doorstep.

If you must rely on international shipping for your high dose baclofen treatment you absolutely must order 2 months ahead.

Meaning you should have sixty days on hand when you place an order for more, even if it gets to your house in 4 days. Trust me, anything can go wrong and does frequently. I am speaking from over a years experience here.

I am lucky now. I have the luxury of calling my doctor if I lose some pills or my house burns down.

Put your extra 30 days in a safe deposit box.
                    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
                    :what?:
                    sigpic
                    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
                    A Forum
                    Trolls need not apply

Comment

Here are a couple of things that have happened to me:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...nts-41909.html

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ned-43485.html
                      :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
                      :what?:
                      sigpic
                      Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
                      A Forum
                      Trolls need not apply

Comment

Seethepony;1037386 wrote: "I get my husband's from just outside Dresden."

Huh? How? Where? Huh?

I'm ordering it from Goldpharma cos German regulations mean I can't get it from a German pharmacy without a prescription. Whereas (as far as I understand) Spanish/Portuguese pharmacies aren't so tightly regulated. I don't know where Goldpharma is for you, but for me it's in Spain. So some branch in Dresden would be news to me!

Are you in America or someplace equally exotic? Maybe the rules vary depending where you are when you place an order. Or which web browser you're using
                        Goldpharma orders tend to be sent from their place of manufacture. The first order I made was was from Greece and it took ages to arrive due to the national strikes and protests that surrounded the EU bailout. When I was making another order from them I looked up the pharmacy it was being sent from as I wanted to ensure it was coming from the EU, as I'd had a River order stopped at customs. I also wanted to try and avoid a country with a lot of general public service strikes - I have enough to worry about with our own bailout related strike threats.

The stuff I get now comes from AWD Pharma, which is in Radebeul, just outside of Dresden. Perhaps the Goldpharma website is set up to disallow people from ordering from a manufacturer in their resident country in a similar way that Canadian residents can't order from River?

Comment

another question. how long should I wait before I contact them? how's their customer service?

Comment

gogators;1038046 wrote: another question. how long should I wait before I contact them? how's their customer service?
                            Well, because of Christmas and NY it's been 11 business days since you ordered and their website suggests it'll be 12-18 days for arrival in America, if that's where you are. If it was me I'd wait until after that, as I suspect they'd just quote the season and the travel disruption at this point. Though on the other hand, it wouldn't hurt to contact them either.

Comment

when I called customer service I was told it could be anywhere from 20-25 days....
                              "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Working...
                              X