Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

longest it's taken you to get order from goldpharma?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi - I have ordered many times from Goldpharma and I live in California. Usually 1-3 weeks for me, and one time it didn't come by 25 days and I contacted them via email. They sent a new shipment, didn't charge me, and it came in 1 week. Best of luck!

Comment

Thank You!

Thank you all for the info below. I am waiting for my RX and ordered before xmas too.

Lo0p, great advice, I was wondering how much in advance I should order as I raise the dose. I have two orders, one from November that never came and I'm not sure which pharmacy it was to track it, there was no pharmacy name on the package delivered so I don't know which pharmacy worked.

Ally, thanks for the tip on the pharmacy. I didn't want to order again from Goldpharma since my current RX hasn't shown up from them.

Comment

Gator,

did you get it yet???
        "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Goldpharma

My RX came today!!

Comment

Yea Fletch....are you feeling better?
            "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Hi Taw, thanks, Goldpharma came through! Now I can start to titrate up.

Last night I was on day two of recovering from an awful horrible destructive body-beating hangover. Yet I managed to have two beers. At least I didn't have more!!!!! I wanted it!! If I had it here, I'd have tried more!

Yes I'm feeling better, thanks, and THANK GOD. Sometimes I really scare myself.

how's the bac going for you, you're on week one, any side effects?

Comment

Fletch;1038854 wrote: Lo0p, great advice, I was wondering how much in advance I should order as I raise the dose. I have two orders, one from November that never came and I'm not sure which pharmacy it was to track it, there was no pharmacy name on the package delivered so I don't know which pharmacy worked.
                On my very first order from AllDay they shorted me by half, which is why I ran out. I nearly died once more over the course of the next month. I didn't because now I knew there was hope.

I can't really give any advice, everybody's experience and titration is different. Mine was especially unique. Just please be safe, order twice as much as you think you need and order early.

edit: time for me to check out this morning! Life calls! Me and the newborn seem to keep the same sleeping schedule...awake every 2 hours or so! Hilarious! :H
                :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
                :what?:
                sigpic
                Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
                A Forum
                Trolls need not apply

Comment

For what its worth, I just received my order from GoldPharma.

I ordered 200 25mg tablets on Jan 3rd - 12 days from order to receipt. They came from Germany. Maybe the post has recovered from the weather and Holidays?
                  Good judgment comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I paced an order yesterday with Goldpharma and just received the email below. Anyone else receive something like this?

Dear valued client

You have ordered with goldpharma.com within the time-frame 15th Nov. 2010 - until 29th January 2011.

The United States Department of Homeland Security has stepped up on the 18th Nov 2010 increased security measures for items carried on passenger airlines. As a result, any airmail entering the US from around the world, that would normally be sent via passenger aircraft must now travel by other means, including cargo ships and cargo planes.

Since postal mail and parcels must now take different form of transport and transport routes this unprecedented situation build up back-logs and delays for any courier companies in the world of about 3 - 4 weeks in addition to the normal transit time as mentioned on goldpharma.com website. These delays are currently affecting stamped items, franked items, and items posted under contract.

goldpharma.com is very sorry for these unavoidable delays. We have implemented a number of contingency plans to ensure as much of our patients? mail reaches the US as quickly as possible and are continuing to work to minimize disruption to our patients.

In order to re-evaluate the new applicable transit time for consignment bound to US patients:

1) we like to ask you to send us a receipt confirmation when your package arrives
                    2) if your shipment did not show up after 6 weeks please notify us in order to discuss alternative dealings with your order.

>> Please do not overload goldpharmas customer service if your consignment is still within the 6 weeks transit time-frame.
                    Good judgment comes from experience; experience comes from bad judgment.

Comment

I just got that email too. I got my ship notification on 1/17/2011, and it hasn't arrived yet. Today would've been day 12 (or 13 depending on whether you count the first day.) I guess it's good news that you got your last order relatively fast. Three - four weeks is a long time.

Comment

Working...
                      X