confused!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

confused!!

I was going to post a question here but NE has told me I mustn't post. I'll do what NE says!

Oh and I've inadvertently ended up carrying on taking it, but never mind.

Comment

confused!!

Thank you all so much for the warm welcomes!
      By the way if I come and go at funny times its simply because my boys are only 15 months and 4 months and either they want feeding or want me to join in on the not at all irratating timmy time theme tune!!
      I am def a binge drinker!I could go about 6 months and tackle all the stresses of the world and not even really consider a drink (like I have convinced myself I don't really have a problem) and then the next minute......don't even think anything triggers it.....I'm off on 1 of my benders!I think maybe that's the hardest bit to understand.and they generally are bad ones, averaging over a week and drinking all through the day (easily a 10 glass of vodka) I guess I need you guys to be the ones that remind me.....(of course when the withdrawls subside and I think I'm ok again) that this cycle will continue until I do something about it!
      Thank you all again for your input,not lying....nearly cried his morn when I read responses!
      Well I'm away to dance to timmy here!

Comment

confused!!

Hi Sanity

I was/am a binge drinker although the frequency of my binges would be a lot more frequent than yours. Because your binges are not that often I can now understand where you would wonder about the financial costs.

Keep on posting.

Comment

Working...
        X