Baclofen AND Campral...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen AND Campral...

Has anyone else tried this combination? What happens if I stop taking Campral?

I've been taking Campral for a few weeks. Have been using it to stop cravings and using bac to prevent anxiety. I could not find any contra indications for the two meds and thought I was onto a winning combination as have achieved some good AF periods but am thinking that as I'm drinking just at the moment and my stomach is perpetually upset, I should maybe drop the Campral.

I was finding 180mg of bac a bit too high so have dropped back to 140mg. I will probably stay there until the next lot arrives so I don't run out. Am not sure where to from here. I LOVE the times I have when AF. It really suits me and I'm so happy and confident. When I'm not AF I look and feel crappy, even though other people I know drink more than me, it's just not good for me any more. I slipped one time because I'd been watching my houseguests eating cheese and drinking wine for 3 days straight and I cracked and thought 'just a little glass'. The second slip was caused by pmt, stress at work, forgetting to eat and take my campral and bac on time. Silly me.

Would appreciate any advice on whether to stick with the Campral or not as it's really messing with my guts.

Baclofen AND Campral...

Sorry I don't have any advice...I tried campral a couple years ago and it did not help me....I do remember the stomach issues.....hope someone can give you some advice...
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Baclofen AND Campral...

Thanks Taw,
      I decided to hell with Campral for now.

Comment

Working...
      X