Sexual Side Effects of Baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've gotta get ready for work dude. I'll call you later...
    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

Lo0p;1064533 wrote: I've gotta get ready for work dude. I'll call you later...
      Me too! Loooooooooooooooooooong day/night lined up for me. :upset: Chat soon! :danthin:

Comment

Evan the Pool Boy;1064538 wrote: Me too! Loooooooooooooooooooong day/night lined up for me. :upset: Chat soon! :danthin:
        Oh don't even... :argh:

:biteme:
        :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
        :what?:
        sigpic
        Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
        A Forum
        Trolls need not apply

Comment

:drama:

Comment

I'm intrigued, and guessing, as to what exactly EPB does for a living...anyone want to venture a reply?

Comment

What a crazy friggin' thread I just found. I am stayin the heck away from Baclofen. I have very fine orgasms thank you very much alone and/or with my partner and I ain't messin' with them.
              Tipplerette

I do this for my children, my grandchildren, my health, my peace of mind, and mostly for the opportunity to learn to live with my true, unfiltered, clear-headed, vulnerable self.

"If you do not change direction, you may end up where you are heading."
              ? Lao-Tzu

Comment

Tipplerette, no side effect, and indeed the sum of all the side effects, is that bad to not make taking baclofen a very good option indeed.

Comment

bleep;1064584 wrote: Tipplerette, no side effect, and indeed the sum of all the side effects, is that bad to not make taking baclofen a very good option indeed.
                  I concur.
                  Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
                  ~Clutch

Comment

Still wonderin'

EPB, what is your occupation? SIC code?? Service provided??:h And where are you located? Just wonderin'

Sassy

Comment

Bump.

In all seriousness, who here is still having sexual issues with Bac? This is the only side effect I ever got from Baclofen and it's getting frustrating. Anyone think it gets better with time? I've been on my maint. dose for 6 months and it's not getting better. I had similar issues on SSRI type meds but I think this is worse.

Comment

'fraid I am. But think its down to my underlying issues rather than directly due to the chemical effect of bac.

My most spontaneous and satisfying sex was always when I was half cut. Just enough alcohol to get out of my head but not yet blacking out. Brewer's droop ... pfff. Brewer's raging, I've got to procreate NOW, perk.

So not much help from me except to give you my commiserations. Let's start a support group. :nutso: No. Lets not:H

EDIT: I'm hoping my candor is an appropriate step to loosing some inhibitions!
                        Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

I don't have issues, but I'm not with a partner at the moment. :H I think I'm going to have to test the waters soon, and I will report bac! I don't think the chemical effects of baclofen will be a problem for me. If anything, it will be the rest. Meeting someone without the social lube of alcohol. Who knows, at this point, it may not be an issue at all!
                          This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

redhead77;1100525 wrote: Meeting someone without the social lube of alcohol.
                            Wish I could put that in a tube and market it!
                            Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Um, this may be a little off-topic given the recent posts... But otherwise relevant.

Two people in the same bedroom on bac?

It friggin' rocks.

just sayin

(not looking forward to when the opposite SE kicks in. At least I'll know it's not me. Though I'll still secretly think that. again.)

Comment

Ne/Neva Eva;1103852 wrote:

Two people in the same bedroom on bac?

It friggin' rocks.

just sayin
                                :h
                                Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
                                ~Clutch

Comment

Working...
                                X