X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all goldpharma customers in the US

I just received this email from Goldpharma:

Dear valued client

You have ordered with goldpharma.com within the time-frame 15th Nov. 2010 - until 29th January 2011.

The United States Department of Homeland Security has stepped up on the 18th Nov 2010 increased security measures for items carried on passenger airlines. As a result, any airmail entering the US from around the world, that would normally be sent via passenger aircraft must now travel by other means, including cargo ships and cargo planes.

Since postal mail and parcels must now take different form of transport and transport routes this unprecedented situation build up back-logs and delays for any courier companies in the world of about 3 - 4 weeks in addition to the normal transit time as mentioned on goldpharma.com website. These delays are currently affecting stamped items, franked items, and items posted under contract.

goldpharma.com is very sorry for these unavoidable delays. We have implemented a number of contingency plans to ensure as much of our patients? mail reaches the US as quickly as possible and are continuing to work to minimize disruption to our patients.

In order to re-evaluate the new applicable transit time for consignment bound to US patients:

1) we like to ask you to send us a receipt confirmation when your package arrives
    2) if your shipment did not show up after 6 weeks please notify us in order to discuss alternative dealings with your order.

>> Please do not overload goldpharmas customer service if your consignment is still within the 6 weeks transit time-frame.

Why not to order via Walgreens

walgreens has Teva product which is way mor epure thatn on-line crap

Comment

Hi DBD, I see that you are very new to the forum. Most of us that are on high dosage baclofen are unable to obtain prescriptions from our doctors, which is why we are unable to obtain it from our local pharmacies. Our only option is to order from foreign pharmacies that do not require a prescription. Do you have a U.S. doc that is prescribing you high dosage baclofen?

Comment

I have a request. Could anyone in the us who has had a product shipped from overseas after Nov 18th via airmail post here and say when it was shipped and when it arrived? It sounds like it only applies to mail, so maybe private carriers like fedex aren't affected. But it should affect companies other than goldpharma if they ship airmail.

Comment

Just got the same email. I ordered awhile ago and they shipped my order in two batches on two different days. I got half of the order last week, but still haven't received the second part of the order.

Comment

Thanks Hanging! I have not received that email yet but was wondering where my shipment was...I ordered on the 4 and got it on the 12 and ordered on the 7 and still have not received it yet...

have you ordered from any other pharmacies? I like gold pharma because I don't have to sign for it....
            "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

I have ordered from 4rx, which is probably the cheapest for BAC, but delivery times are an extra few days. I have also ordered antidepressants from United Pharmacies (they are the only foreign pharmacy that dispenses ADs without a script) but their BAC is pricey.

My most recent ship date from Goldpharma was January 17, I will let you all know when I receive it.

Comment

Its also kind of interesting that the other pharmacies (River, 4rx, all day chemist) have not put that same warning on their websites!

Comment

Thanks Hanging, for the headsup!

Comment

good point hanging....they are all international so are they not having the same issues?
                    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Update

I received my Goldpharma order today (Feb 1), which was shipped on Jan 17. That would be 15 days which I think is about average for them. I guess they were just being overly cautious and not wanting a flood of emails if packages were a couple days late.

Comment

Just in case any UK customers are worried - my packages haven't been taking any longer than 10 days to get to me.

Comment

When to reorder

This got me thinking about when I would need to reorder, and when I needed to start tapering off in case of a delayed shipment. I made a table of the number of pills you would need on hand for various initial dosages and tapering rates. The top row is how frequently (# of days) you want to reduce your dose by 1 pill per day. The far left column is the number of pills you are currently taking per day. The numbers in the cells of the table are the number of pills you need on hand to follow your desired tapering schedule. Your supply should never fall below this level, or you might have to reduce your dose faster than you'd like if you can't obtain more. These numbers include the first day's dose, and the first reduction occurs on the second day.

[pre] How many days between reductions of 1 pill/day
                          1 2 3 5 7
                          ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
                          i 1 | 1 1 1 1 1
                          n 2 | 3 4 5 7 9
                          i 3 | 6 9 12 18 24
                          t 4 | 10 16 22 34 46
                          i 5 | 15 25 35 55 75
                          a 6 | 21 36 51 81 111
                          l 7 | 28 49 70 112 154
                          8 | 36 64 92 148 204
                          p 9 | 45 81 117 189 261
                          i 10 | 55 100 145 235 325
                          l 12 | 78 144 210 342 474
                          l 14 | 105 196 287 469 651
                          s 16 | 136 256 376 616 856
                          18 | 171 324 477 783 1089
                          p 20 | 210 400 590 970 1350
                          e 22 | 253 484 715 1177 1639
                          r 24 | 300 576 852 1404 1956
                          26 | 351 676 1001 1651 2301
                          d 28 | 406 784 1162 1918 2674
                          a 30 | 465 900 1335 2205 3075
                          y 32 | 528 1024 1520 2512 3504
                          34 | 595 1156 1717 2839 3961
                          [/pre]

As an example: Say you're currently taking 250 mg/day in 25 mg pills (10 pills/day), and you don't want to reduce your daily dosage more than 25 mg every five days. You would need a minimum of 235 pills. If you expect the maximum delivery time to be 20 days, you would need to reorder at or before your supply got to 435 pills (10 pills*20 days + 235).

My first shipment of bac hasn't arrived yet (shipped on 1/17). Apparently, I'm pretty bored tonight.

Comment

Holy shit Bill, that's amazing. Can I hire you to do my math?

I just ordered from 4RX, and bought a shitload (not going to stop the shitting now, too far in) as in 5 boxes of 100 tabs and the shipping doubled from 34 to 68. Holy crap. Anyone have one of those lovely discount codes for my next order? I don't recall, was goldpharma this expensive? I think I would have remembered taking in the backside.

Comment

Just thought I'd chime in to say that before Christmas I gave up on an order from Goldpharma and they refunded my money. Only to have it show up some SIX WEEKS after I ordered it. Since they were cool with the refund (and it eventually came anyway) I placed another order on January 26th and it showed up on February 1st! That's six days total time for delivery!!! So I'd say that maybe they are back on schedule, or maybe they are just unpredictable right now.

Comment

Working...
                              X