Any luck with expedited shipping?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloha all---Here in Hawaii, the mail can often be slow and unpredictable (I know, I know, play no sad songs for me...) But seriously, has anyone found an online pharmacy that actually expedites orders, and if so, by how many days? Am anxious to get started on bac...There is much pain in "paradise." I am so glad to read all of your stories. Gives me hope that AA meetings do not. Mahalos!

Hi Konakt, I don't blame you for wanting to get started on the Bac as soon as possible, I think it may very well be a wonder drug. I've ordered twice from 4rx, on both occasions I paid for expedited shipping to the UK. The first order took about 7 days, but the second arrived today after leaving Bombay just 2 days ago!!! Also with 4RX you can get a 10% discount or 20% more pills if you use this referral code Q54BC72A

I've also ordered from United Pharmacies, who were slightly more expensive and took a little longer to deliver.

Good luck!

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

If you email customer support at InHouse, you can arrange to have it delivered via FedEx. Takes 5 working days max to get to me. An additional charge applies, obviously, so it works out cheaper to order 8 or more of the 100 X 10mg Pacifen containers at a time.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Thanks for shipping info

Aloha friends--Thanks so much for the useful info about speeding up the shipping...All of your posts are so helpful and encouraging. I want to be organized for the "long haul" and not find myself running out of bac between shipments. Can't wait to start.

Comment

Working...
        X