List of Baclofen friendly doctors?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was wondering if anywhere on here is some sort of doctors list for doctors that believe in Baclofen as a treatment and will accept new patients and prescribe.

Like most, I've ordered Bac online (waiting for my first shipments.. hope they come soon).

It would be great if doctors who believe in this as an effective treatment would stand up and help us. Especially since Bac is an uncontrolled prescription drug and doctors have discretion in prescribing it for "off label" conditions.

Additionally, building up a large volume of data on individual results would surely help demonstrate whether this treatment is effective. The anecdotal evidence, including this forum has convinced me that Bac is worth trying given its relatively low cost and relatively low danger. We should keep in mind though that even though we read about many success stories on this forum... the bad outcomes are likely far less documented.

If a growing number of doctors are willing to stand up and agree this is a viable treatment, then maybe it would be easier to go to our own GP and say.. go look at the list of Docs who support this, call up a few and make an informed decision.

Neva eva started a thread similar to this, that I can't find at the moment, should be somewhere on page 3 or 4 by now...

EDIT: Here it is:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ion-47247.html

Comment

Working...
    X