RIVER PHARMACY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RIVER PHARMACY

Is there a major problem with River Pharmacy or just a small glitch? I can't get on. Anyone else having problems?

RIVER PHARMACY

Yep. 1st time trying in quite a long while...very upsetting since I waited to order! Any recc's?

Comment

RIVER PHARMACY

I just went back to All day chemist instead and placed my order. I recall them being cheaper than River but slower so we'll see. the website seemed to be a lot more updated then I remember in the past so maybe it's better now

Comment

RIVER PHARMACY

River Pharmacy

I think they either went out of business or were shut down, they don't even show up in a Google search anymore.

Comment

RIVER PHARMACY

Did you hear the buzz about all day chemist? There has been reported credit card fraud on numerous transactions! I would be careful, this isn't the first time this has happened. I buy from River and I have never had any issues, they have moved to riverpharmacy.ca they are a much more secure choice.
          :new:

Comment

RIVER PHARMACY

Amy1;1066275 wrote: Did you hear the buzz about all day chemist? There has been reported credit card fraud on numerous transactions! I would be careful, this isn't the first time this has happened. I buy from River and I have never had any issues, they have moved to riverpharmacy.ca they are a much more secure choice.
            My card provider cancelled my card after I ordered from 4RX They said that there had been scams from them.
            However, the customer service seems good but since ordering I have had upwards of 100 spam emails each day.

Comment

Working...
            X