Seroquel instead of Prosac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks, I had no idea - the effect must be masked by other, more prevalent and more potent ingredients - saying that, I tend to drink about 20 of the things in a sitting, so maybe thats why I don't feel relaxed after energy drinks...

UK, why are you feeling "sick"? Hope you are ok?

Comment

seeing the light

Longshot;1059366 wrote: Sorry yes, my neurofen to ibuprofen analogy stands if you reverse it. They called it ibuprofen and I understood it was Prozac.

Insomnia is a big one 33% of people on suffer from insomnia. I think my depression and insomnia are inexorably linked. I'm depressed because I can't sleep. Giving me insomnia is only going to aggravate this issue.

And sorry yeah the retarded ejaculation is also a big deal. The things like the sexual dysfunction can last for months after I stop taking it.

My wife lost me to my addiction several years ago, it will stress me out, to finally be sober around her and not ahem finish the job.

I'd rather get my sleep patterns back to normal, find my switch without the impairment, and then see about prozac. I do think walking a guy off the street slapping him with Prozac after a 15 minute consultation is seriously OTT.
      hi longshot i ment to comment earlier but from my xperience the story gets better as it goes on,:Hit took me years to figure it out,:upset:but i did.:Hyour on all these med s and your still drinking,ouch,from my xperiences with psychiatrists [many] that is why they went to school for so long,lets face it,the way we drank or drugged,we would of been put away a long time ago,society has improved from the ealy 19th century they use to put you in a nut house and thro away the key,see ive been doing this drink think for many years until they sent me away i thot i new it al,until then,then i realised what i was tot as a youngester was not actually rite,treat one ailment with another medication doesnt necessarilly make it rite either,you can rant and rave all you want,you can only ban aid the problem for so long,:upset:i wish you well gyco

Comment

Longshot: I haven't thoroughly read your thread - sorry, time is . . . well, you know . . .

I was taking 100 mg seroquel/night for sleep long before I started taking baclofen. Since I was "off the radar" with my choice to order baclofen and begin that protocol, I didn't think much about continuing to take seroquel while I titrated up with bac. I didn't make past 210 mg/day baclofen, but continued to take 100 mg seroquel at night and never suffered the insomnia that so many experience.

So - I know nothing about Prozac, but I do know that at the dosages mentioned above seroquel and baclofen worked well together for me. I'm think I'm seeing that Dr. Levin suggests xanax for sleep? I have no experience with that, either. I do have a friend who is xanax addicted - we're working with my PCP to use baclofen to undo that. It's another pretty nasty addiction.

Sorry things have been so tough . . . you can actually order seroquel online, just as easily as you can order baclofen. Good luck figuring your way out.
        "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Working...
        X