X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Naltrexone Sinclair try out, any tips?

Blue79;1176268 wrote:

Update.

If any of you use a particular brand of Nal that you find good, let me know, thanks.

I am feeling a little abdominal pain also, I'll have to wait a few months for an ultrasound though. I may have to go private and pay the few hundred to get this done quicker in case its something serious.

The right side of my face gets red after i drink, this might be blood vessel damage.
    Good one, from your graph it's obvious your drinking has reduced significantly. I've not had any problems with abdominal pain, or red face - only when I used to drink very heavily pre nal. I would guess it's an effect of drinking.

Regards brands I've tried Revia and am prescrbed Nalorex. I haven't noticed any difference between the two. Nalorex does come with a wedge of emergency cards with instructions for medical staff, should they need to give you pain relief etc. Very useful to have these scattered about your person, just in case.

Comment

Naltrexone Sinclair try out, any tips?

That's awesome! You are almost at safe levels of consumption, which is great! The slope of the line is definitely negative. Congratulations!:goodjob:

The red face and abdominal pain doesn't sound good though. I hope it's nothing.
      Sinclair Method (50mg naltrexone one hour before drinking)

Pre TSM 80-90 Units Per Week, No Alc Free Days

After control: 3-6 units per month, 25+ alcohol free days!

Comment

Working...
      X