Daily dosing record - beatle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish you all were right here, right now. Or in a couple of hours after I've had a shower. But I'm eternally grateful that we have the internet and skype and can get to know one another like this. It's truly amazing.
    Thank you Al Gore, for creating the internet! (:H. It's a joke, peeps.)

Comment

Ne/Neva Eva;1120147 wrote: yeah, I thought I had to do that, too, beatle. But I desperately needed the support, so I just stopped posting anything having to do with my titration and/or drinking.
      That's exactly my plan. I actually think the posting had been taking away from my ability to focus. The pressure, partly, and then the realization that it was mostly whining that wasn't helping me personally nor anyone else. Bad use of time, and mostly energy I need for the real goal.

I still need you people though.

And I have some more things to say about computers, too -- this time no PC bashing, I promise. Just exciting stuff I've learned lately. I even learned a couple of real advantages PCs have over Macs (besides the price), and I will share these with you all, as well (even though it pains meuch

Ne/Neva Eva;1120147 wrote:
      YOU ROCK! Go on girl! Find indifference. We're here, waiting at the end line, for you to get off one hell of a long roller coaster ride. I'll bring the brush so you can make yourself presentable. I think bleep should bring some goat's milk and a fresh egg (you're not vegan, right?) for sustenance.
      I am a wanna be vegan, but I make notable (and constant) exceptions for organic eggs and cheese. (That free range stuff is bs -- I'll explain if anyone doesn't know why (and cares to know). Probably not.)

ok, I have to skedaddle. and skedaddle some more. I think zoom zoom is a more efficient way of saying the same thing, actually, but I don't want to encroach on Ne's trademark expressions. Just sayin. Nuff said.
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

beatle;1120099 wrote:
        I just calculated my al consumption over my 3-day binge, and it was approx 350ml vodka per day, plus the odd beer thrown in there. While this may seem like a lot for most people, it is still less than I consumed daily pre-bac (often 500ml/day), but felt like much more -- except for not feeling the nice part of being drunk.
        This is very good news Beatle. A huge decrease in consumption even while in binge mode, non binge mode will look almost like a normy.

Just press on, ignore anything that doesn't get you closer to your goal and beat this thing. Best of luck.
        Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Thanks Ig. That is indeed my plan.
          Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Checking in

I'm good.

Hah! as if. Definitely rapid cycling.

325 mg/day for 3 days. About to be 4 days,

? Negligible decrease in alcon (al consumption).

? SEs less noticeable (you might think it is perhaps because I have become accustomed to them? No, absolutely not. Nobody gets used to what I have experienced. But we don't have to revisit that).

? Depression and desperation at being at 325 and nowhere close to indifference (or so I think).

Also, determination. (I've come this far and this IS going to work. I am NOT going to give up. It's not an option.)

Here is where I should get really angry and depressed, because I wrote the rest of this post without copy-and-pasting it into word. And I lost the second half.

It really pisses me off, but maybr you all are better off (although I must say they ere some pretty

yeah, so what had I so damn articulately phrased? (This pains me:upset:, as so many others here can relate to) I'm good.

It really pisses me off, but maybe you all are better off (although I must say they were some pretty amazing observatuis

yeah, so what had I so damn articulately phrased? (This pains me:upset:, as so many others here can relate to)

Here is where I should get really angry and depressed, because I wrote the rest of this post without copy-and-pasting it into word. And I lost the second half.

It really pisses me off, but maybe you all are better off (although I must say they were some pretty amazing observations.
            [/i]
            yeah, so what had I so damn articulately phrased? (This pains me:upset:, as so many others here can relate to)

I have to post this now, because my computer is running low... my fault -- be back soon (sort of)

Comment

beatle, please resend that email if you would. mine is up and running again so i shld be able to read it, which i wld so love to do. i'm haaving a devil of a time w sleep here, kinda freaking out. brain's forgetting to tell body to breathe. friggin scary and i might not sleep all night. anyway, since sleep is terrifying, i'm going to stay awake and paw through your thread from its start now...

sorry you lost your post. i know how much that sucks goat turd.

bleep, will you give me some goat milk? i'll go to zim to get it, that's how much i love it. almost as good as goat placenta. hahahahahahahahahahhhhhahhh

Comment

Sorry for last night's post. I was really tired and NOT drunk.

I think I am near my switch when I post it anyway, without reading it first. yay!

More later. Too much that must be done NOW.

Comment

I was about to put my hand up to the any volunteers request but then I read this

beatle;1123934 wrote: someone who I know and care about, someone who wants me to reach fruition Sheesh, you?re probably interested in foreplay as well. I think you?re looking for a woman.

I think this is the first time I've posted on your thread and I didn't want it to just be an inane semi-comical quip. Luckily I can save my post by quoting your latest:
                  beatle;1123934 wrote:
                  I think I am near my switch
                  Really? Far out!!!

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

beatle;1123934 wrote: Sorry for last night's post. I was really tired and NOT drunk.

I think I am near my switch when I post it anyway, without reading it first. yay!

More later. Too much that must be done NOW.
                    It is now later. Come on, out with it!!!
                    I'll do whatever it takes
                    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Also :imwaiting:
                      Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

I hate it when I do that. Say "later" or "soon", and then don't post for a long time. I think it seems like I'm being coy -- even though it really is a necessity, not an intention.

Meaning I am either having writers block and fear of self-revelation, or I have to go somewhere and have to be away from my 5th appendage (the computer -- being a female, that is -- although I am interested in the kind of 5th appendages possessed (innuendo intended) by the y-chromosome variant of the human race, thank you very much Murph, even if it is the center of thought for all y-chromosome mammals. But to be honest, if I had to choose one 5th appendage over the other, the computer would win, hands down (omg, I can't believe how funny that was... "hands down").:H

Today it was truly absence from my fifth appendage (the only one I have atm, but that was tmiuch

Comment

I think it is the dog's bollocks that Murphy posted on my thread, and I am very honoured. We could use a bit of humour around here.

Comment

I hate it when I do that. Say "later" or "soon", and then don't post for a long time. I think it seems like I'm being coy -- even though it really is a necessity, not an intention...

...Meaning I am either having writers block and fear of self-revelation, or I have to go somewhere and have to be away from my 5th appendage (the computer -- being a female, that is -- although I am interested in the kind of 5th appendages possessed (innuendo intended) by the y-chromosome variant of the human race, thank you very much Murph, even if it is the center of thought for all y-chromosome mammals. But to be honest, if I had to choose one 5th appendage over the other, the computer would win, hands down (omg, I can't believe how funny that was... "hands down").:H

Today my "later" was truly because of the absence from my fifth appendage (the only one I have atm, but that was tmiuch

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1124086 wrote: It is now later. Come on, out with it!!!
                              I hate it when I do that. Say "later" or "soon", and then don't post for a long time. I think it seems like I'm being coy -- even though it really is a necessity, not an intention...

...Meaning I am either having writer's block and fear of self-revelation, or I have to go somewhere and have to be away from my 5th appendage (the computer -- being a female, that is -- although I am interested in the kind of 5th appendages possessed (innuendo intended) by the y-chromosome variant of the human race, thank you very much Murph, even if it is the center of thought for all y-chromosome mammals. But to be honest, if I had to choose one 5th appendage over the other, the computer would win, hands down (omg, I can't believe how funny that was... "hands down").:H

Today my "later" was truly because of the absence from my fifth appendage (the only one I have atm, but that was tmiuch

Comment

Gotta say, I was hoping for a bit more than that but it's good to see you looking well Beatle

Comment

Working...
                                X