Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Bac Journey started today

Hey Charlie,

I had that sleep thing, only once, thankfully, at high dose, where I didn't move once the whole night. Woke up feeling extremely stiff and sore. Would have been a real problem if it had carried on, but thankfully it was just the once.

That weird half awake/half asleep thing can be kind of cool if you are in the right frame of mind. Try stay in bed for it though - I got into the habit of walking around, not having a clue what was going on, bumping into things and muttering. Sort of freaked the wife out a bit!

It is, as you say, signs that the baclofen is doing it's thing. Nice to see you are sticking to a good titration schedule!

Comment

Hey, bravo. That half awake/half asleep state is a good to practice lucid dreaming. It can be a fun little mind trip.

A sore neck sounds like a good excuse for a hot bath (and maybe a masseuse?).

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Day 13
        9x10 mg throughout day in 10 mg tablets = 90 mg
        no SE's today. My only trouble is trying to remember how many pills I have taken! Have started writing 1's on my hand as in what people write on the walls in prison....every pill, a 1....helpful tip i think!
        Booze:- Had a couple glasses of red and 2 1/2 pints lager
        Action :- Went to a gig with a girlfriend
        No Action :- She saw me talking to another girl(she runs the Hard Rock Cafe where we were, it was genuinely purely business chat to discuss putting on an event there - although admittedly she was very pretty ) and she left.......at least, i assume she did, cannot get hold of her.........
        Came home
        could EASILY have drunk on that
        anyway, lets see what happens next few days, thats always the tester...once i open the door and all that
        Cheers
        Charlie
        I am well and truly in recovery, I thank Baclofen, the good people of MWO and my love of spirituality, the combination of which have helped to guide me out of the darkness in the last couple months. Cheers to that.

Comment

Hey

Charlie,

You are doing great; now get your buddy Gearhead in line! :goodjob:

Lady!
          The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Charlie,

Also get a pill container and put the times on it. Someone told me to do that and I have it in front of me ALL day!

Luck to you mate..( here in Texas it is HUN!) So luck to you HUN!

Lady
            The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Thanks Hun! good advice re pill container
              Whats up with gearhead? Gone AWOL?!
              On the case
              I am well and truly in recovery, I thank Baclofen, the good people of MWO and my love of spirituality, the combination of which have helped to guide me out of the darkness in the last couple months. Cheers to that.

Comment

Charlie

It seems to be going really well, the steady progress towards your ultimate goal of being 'normal'. I get the sense you're not entirely convinced, which is absolutely normal after all we're trained to disbelieve 'miracle cures', but stick with it...the end is in sight.

Now just stop picking birds who are obviously closet carpet munchers and you'll be sorted. :H

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

haha

:H She had bits of rug in her teeth, shoulda known.....
                  mate - ur right, i can sense the conviction but cant bring myself to fully admit it on here or probably even to myself to be honest until i have a few weeks of 'normality' under my belt, until i have proper proof ya know.......But you know waht, I know I am gonna get there, i am sensing its real close...its frickin exciting
                  Cheers, Hope all well Murph

Comment

hey!

10 x 10mg = 100 mg
                    Drank tonight, a fair amount
                    Also completed my biz plan for my record label
                    Came home at 1 to check it over
                    Now off to bed
                    Feeling remarkably in control....and HAPPY
                    Good night all

Comment

bump for Charlie,
                      not that kinda bump.... the kind that keeps this post at the top so I can follow. hows it goin' Charlie?

Comment

hey!

10 x 10 mg today = 100mg
                        had four bottles of lager this evening
                        Also got out of London....i.e havn't gone on a bender
                        No SE's whilst up and about....only thing is at night...sleep so heavily and wake up quite a bit very dissoriented. I am going to admit to this(I am a bit embarasssssed!) but I wet the f*ckin bed last night! yes, I was merry but I was not smashed! I can remember everything about last night, I had a good time and was certainly merry but came home to continue work on my business plan and drank a load of water before bed(i don't do that when I'm smashed!!) so I am assuming it was the mix of BAC, deeeep sleep, alotta liquid and a a bit too much booze?!?
                        anyway, My neck is still stiff as a post from the other nights deepest sleep ever but hey, not complaining at all, couldn't give a shit to be honest about the SE's I am experiencing at the mo, they a re nothing - Plus I am really confident that I am getting close. Next week will be a test, its usually days 8,9,10 after the last bender that I enter the 'vortex' for the next one. But having said that...thats usually cos I start drinking again then ad I have drunk three nights this week without too much difficulty(apart from spraying the yellow all over my friggin bed hahah!) so I am feeling pretty good about things
                        But, as I said in an earlier post, I am not going to be able to be fully 'Fuck Yeah!!!!' until I have a few weeks under my belt without a mega bender....my aim is to drink 'normally' and I am hopefully getting there soooon
                        Cheers, hope everyone doing well
                        Charlie

Comment

one more thing

one more thing to add....i did get the urge for the white stuff last night. Its happening a lot later on in the drinking process than normal. I got lucky really. We placed a couple calls and didn't get a reply from dealer. The fact is I then came to senses and got up and went home. But it was a close shave..... anwyay, my goal is to get to the point where I am not drinking to the excessive point where I even think about it. Thats the buzz I enjoy anway, after that its just sloppy and not me. Thats my aim , to stop there and be happy with that. Cheers, just wanted to add that.
                          Night

Comment

Charlie, it's a quite common side effect. It is the baclofen.

Glad you didn't get the white stuff. You're doing good.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Coool

Yeah, I thought I had read it somewhere on here
                              Cheers Tracy! hope all well your end
                              C

Comment

Baclofen

Hi everyone!
                                So great to see that Baclofen has been the answer to so many - sadly it didn't work for me.
                                So I am selling the last of my stash of Baclofen.
                                This lot is called PACIFEN 10, 100 tablets each of Baclofen 10mg.
                                I am selling one whole and sealed bottle and one opened containing about 80-85 pills.
                                Expiry date is 07/12.
                                Selling for ?32 with free shipping worldwide. Payment through PayPal.
                                Please contact me with questions or further information queries via MWO or caffe2000@hotmail.com
                                Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X