My Bac Journey started today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dammit. I can't get into chat. Maybe there is someone close by who can and will.

The addict's first rule? Self-preservation! ha. You've got it in you. I've seen it and heard it.

xo, my friend. Take good care, okay?

Comment

Ne/Neva Eva;1077118 wrote: dammit. I can't get into chat.
      I find that I can get into chat but can't see anything with Mozilla Firefox, but I can get in okay and see the posts with Windows Explorer - I've got the XP Professional version. Hope this will be helpful.
      For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
      AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

thanka

Nev - very kind of u try, don't even know how to access chat and quite frankly that a good thing right now
        Please do not worry Nev - i am FINE. when i say gobbling, I just mean a regular dosage, even if it is larger than before. I want to go up fast. I will doubtless cause some mega SE's but how bad can it be? What doesn't kill u makes u stronger and all that...
        Look - if this works, it may help someone?! We're all guinea pigs here anyway. It has got to the point where I need to igore sensible advice and just f*ckin wing it. It feels right. My instints may be shitty but they are still instincts. Quite frankly, nothing can stop me from doing this now. I know I am being bonkers but bonkers people sometiimnes need Bonkers solutions.
        Will keep updating.
        Have a great day Nev.
        I am well and truly in recovery, I thank Baclofen, the good people of MWO and my love of spirituality, the combination of which have helped to guide me out of the darkness in the last couple months. Cheers to that.

Comment

thanks stirly girly...u r all very kind
          Please di not worry abut me, just have a great day and know 100% that I will be fine in the long run
          Cheers
          I am well and truly in recovery, I thank Baclofen, the good people of MWO and my love of spirituality, the combination of which have helped to guide me out of the darkness in the last couple months. Cheers to that.

Comment

Charlieboy;1077130 wrote: I know I am being bonkers but bonkers people sometiimnes need Bonkers solutions.
            And sometimes bonkers people need a good slap. What the fuck are you talking about? What bonkers solution? How much bac are you taking? And what else? And if I don't like the answer I can get on a train and be in London in 30 minutes to kick the shit out of you.

BTW the "noshed off" line on Low's thread had me in stitches. I wonder how many of the septics understood it? :H

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Charlie bombing up on Bac is just not the answer.

Relax.

Comment

Hi Charlie,

Been away a bit, so sorry to missed all your posts. Hope it turned out ok?

That's pretty much exactly what I did - massive baclofen attack. Be prepared for an emotional rollercoaster, and try and remain aware that it is caused by baclofen. It's not easy, but it got me through levels that people have reported as being troublesome, so in retrospect it was probably good. At the time, it was horrible though.

Good luck Charlie, I'll be thinking of you through the day. Please let us know you are ok.

I can't really advise you not to do it, given my history, but take a look at "the order has been placed..." You can see the meltdown in there, although it doesn't really convey what I felt.

Comment

220 dose

all in one

Bonkers

hoping to fall asleep(can't sleep - not got nothing to do with back, its to do OD on bac) and hoping to wake up at some point with some sleep

Feeling f*cking odd

but hoping i have nailied it...

took me about 8 attempts to type tthis message cos i am so F(cked on bac!!! Fuk do not worry folks, i am gona be fine thanks

Come on baby, come on

so

Comment

Hang in there Charlie, love the avitar by the way, very classic! I remember how bac effed with typing, sooooo frustrating. I used to read mostly instead of typing because it was so difficult.

Comment

hey!

cheers mate

appreiace the support

Comment

Fingers crossed Charlie. That's more in one dose than you need, however.

Take it easy friend. There's no need to take so much at one hit, I don't think.

Comment

was

am thinking 20....20....20......20....20.....20...20....20...2 0...20....20...=220
                          Now that I have gone up to , i wanna stick to it.......
                          Reckon this is too much?! Dont wanna sacrifice it working but going up too much....!

Comment

There will be a price to pay. Only you can decide if the price is worth it. Be prepared for a rollercoaster of extreme proportions! Know that it is caused by baclofen.

Do you have skype?

Comment

already happnin

my body keeps vibrating...am TOO tired to sleep, heart beating like a F*cked clock....but feel strangley relaxed and ZERO desire to drink, the thought of it makes me feel sick...that might just be cos I am physically unwell but I have a good feeling abt this.....admittedly, i get this anyway after a big binge but also combined with bac insomnia?!.....but it feels different, i can really feel that bac...funnily enough!

Bleep - cheers for being such a dude today......

Do have skype but honestyly. my chat is crap...gonna try laying in bed and hope to get to sleep

Will catch up tmw

Take care, thanks again

Comment

Okay. Take it easy man. Lay off the baclofen for a bit, and try to get some rest. Doubt you will be able to though!

Go well Charlie, thinking of you. I'm off to bed myself...

Comment

Working...
                                X