Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Bac Journey started today

Great news BTW Charlie.

I wonder how much of the SEs people report are due to brands? And whether different people react to different brands or whether it's a matter of unsanitary production/packing.

Charlie, is there a use by/sell by date on your old baclofen? Or a manufactured date?

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

use by 10/2013....
      It was Lioresal ordered from united Pharmcies UK - avoid!!!
      Murph - ordered the quick delivery so should just be ok but cheers for that, will drop u a line if needs be, cheers
      C
      I am well and truly in recovery, I thank Baclofen, the good people of MWO and my love of spirituality, the combination of which have helped to guide me out of the darkness in the last couple months. Cheers to that.

Comment

so glad.

So glad to be on this new brand on Bac, so good to feel normal again! Dropped down to 150 when i made the switch as thought was sensible and have now eased up to 200 over a couple days. amazing how at 150, I had the cravings back and got pretty pissed that night(Tuesday)....200 is defo my lower limit to keep it real and aim to push up to 250 in the coming 10 days/fortnight.
        thanks again to Murph.
        back from Belgium and had a few pints this eve with the lads from the band to celebrate a successful trip but now at home and ready for a hot bath
        cheers
        C
        I am well and truly in recovery, I thank Baclofen, the good people of MWO and my love of spirituality, the combination of which have helped to guide me out of the darkness in the last couple months. Cheers to that.

Comment

Hey Charlie Boy and Murphy -- Which is the best online place to order from? The only one I knew of was the United Pharmacy but you say to avoid that, so 4rx is better then?

I just took my first Naltrexone yesterday - 50mg cut-split in two 25mg. I'm a little groggy today but that could be something else. I'm feeling a little anxious and wanting to hide out -- maybe will try to motivate myself to go out and get some exercise in a bit.
          ------------------------------------------------------------
          "Alexander The Next" 's Experimental Combo Journey with TSM (Naltrexon) and Baclofen -- Progress Diary
          https://www.mywayout.org/community/f20/alexander-next-s-experimental-combo-journey-tsm-naltrexon-baclofen-49307.html

Comment

HEY GUYS

Bump please -- so 4rx is the way to go?? Many thanks.
            "Alexander The Next" 's Experimental Combo Journey with TSM (Naltrexon) and Baclofen -- Progress Diary
            https://www.mywayout.org/community/f20/alexander-next-s-experimental-combo-journey-tsm-naltrexon-baclofen-49307.html

Comment

bear in mind the time differences across the world. Murph and Charlie are probably fast asleep, it's 3 in the morning where they are...

Comment

hey

hey alexan
                just came down for a glass of water and saw your thread - yeah, 4rx is defo the way fwd, the BAC arrives in strips without any packaging but is totally kosher. I had a bad experience with United Pharmacy UK at high doses(aboobe 150 ish) and really do not trust its authenticity at all. Best of luck!
                C

Comment

Sorry Bleep. Good point.

Thanks Charlie -- much appreciate the response.

Comment

Alexan, yeah never had any problems with 4rx. Others use different pharmacies and are also happy with them. So you pays your money and you takes your choice.

Comment

Charlie, it's looking good. You may very well be nearing the magic dose.

Hey, when you hit the switch are you going to change your screen name? However, if Charlieboy really is your name and not just a reference to your drug habits please ignore this question.:H

Comment

What does Charlieboy mean? inquiring minds need to know!
                        Yay, Charlie!

(you really are a nice guy, aren't you Murph. And yes, I'm buttering you up. I asked a favor...)

Ne

Comment

Did you get back the results from your MRI? Inquiring minds want to know...

Comment

Charlie, just wondering if you got back the results from your MRI?

Comment

Ne/Neva Eva;1093984 wrote: What does Charlieboy mean? inquiring minds need to know!
                              Yay, Charlie!
                              Turns out it's irrelevant now. But back in ye olden times, when I was a lad about town, Charlie was used as a euphemism for Coke so you could discuss it without other people realising, which was of course utter bollocks because everyone knew what you were talking about anyway, but e.g.
                              "Is Charlie in the club tonight?"
                              "I've brought Charlie along if you want to meet him"

etc

Comment

Murphy I just noticed your signature and can't believe you switched after only eight days at 150mg. Isn't that rather quick?
                                -- Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X