My Bac Journey started today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thinking knocking coke on the head completely is probably the only way to go. There was a time for me it was a normal part of an evening out with the lads (and we'd always end up making a call for more half way through). And the more coke I had, the more I would and could drink and the more I drank the more coke I wanted. In my experience it's not really something you can moderate. It's just so bleeding moreish.

You seem like you're in a really good place now Charlie and well equipped to deal with these issues. I have no doubt you'll succeed.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Cool

Thanks alot Murph - yes you are very right - there is no such thing as 'one line' and the night goes on and on and the booze flows out of control......I will get it out the picture....primary focus. Have a good weekend bud
      I am well and truly in recovery, I thank Baclofen, the good people of MWO and my love of spirituality, the combination of which have helped to guide me out of the darkness in the last couple months. Cheers to that.

Comment

Hiya, Charlie.
        Glad you're still tackling it.
        Loved the vids. Ur cute.

I never understood the coke thing. It always ruined my drunk. :upset: Hope you can get to a place where it's not calling you.

Comment

Coke is a stimulant, increases your drinking capacity. NE you probably didn't like it because it sobered you up, whereas the lads enjoyed longer drinking sessions as a result.

I never felt much at all but it might well have enabled me to drink for longer on it. As I also say could not guarantee the authenticity of my supplies, the texture and 'taste' varied immensely. Oh and I often mixed it in my drink because I have always felt uncomfortable snorting. Maybe that's why I was so ill, as it is I managed to never get a high from it, and I am very grateful for that.

Comment

That's what the attraction was for me - mammoth drinking sessions ensued after a few lines. About 6 months ago, some people I knew died because the coke they got had been cut with something nasty. We all use the same dealers here, and I knew the dealer and had used him the past. That sort of put me off it entirely, I can't see myself doing it again.

Comment

Yah, its cut with all sorts of shit. So many people are at it, the demand is huge so the dealers are making a killing. Anyways, its bad bad stuff, thats the bottom..err, line.
              100 mg Bac today, AF, all good, all chilled.
              Cheers
              I am well and truly in recovery, I thank Baclofen, the good people of MWO and my love of spirituality, the combination of which have helped to guide me out of the darkness in the last couple months. Cheers to that.

Comment

where you were couple of months ago..

Hi Charlieboy; I checked this site out after Guardian article last year, but procrastiantion / drinking...
                circumstances ineviatbally drew me back, a couple of weeks ago, and while collecting info where to order & doing so, I stumbled across & got in to your thread; anyway.. the rest is self-explanatory, if you or anyone else can help advise, thanks....

Hi Murph - sorry to bother you. I picked up from Charlieboy's thread you knew what was what. I took my first receipt of Bac' (Pacifen) from United Pharmacies this week (foil sealed plastic bottles, originally from NZ) looks pucker, but some comments I've read made me concerned...I'm UK, dad of 3, middle-class, piss-head. - Had enough want to rescue my kids dad but not at undue risk etc...do you think this is ok, or somewhere else? I've dabbled dope, but booze is my thing so much of these threads re coke etc beyond me, so knowledge of drugs etc too...
                also, (while I'm bothering you!) do you have a link to Dr's titration guides (I'm picking up from threads I start c.10mg per day, increase every 2-3 days by same amount until get to c. 100mg...? do I stay on this for ever!! / until stop drink?)

cheers mate

Comment

Charlieboy;1099677 wrote: Yah, its cut with all sorts of shit. So many people are at it, the demand is huge so the dealers are making a killing. Anyways, its bad bad stuff, thats the bottom..err, line.
                  100 mg Bac today, AF, all good, all chilled.
                  Cheers
                  Baclofen is used to withdraw from cocaine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byain0Vo5mo[/video]]YouTube - Baclofen dramatically reduces cocaine craving
                  BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Special Brew - No more, you have a pm.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

cool

nice one Murph

Comment

Day 40 ish?

100mg of Bac consumed throughout day, no alcohol consumed, just meditated my way to a blissful state, chilling in the countryside and about to bounce on a small trampoline for 20 minutes in a form of exercise known as rebounding....Rock and Roll!

Comment

Charlie,

Stay with me! The higher I went, I wanted more to drink. Here, at 100 to 120 I am cool. It has not been defined what is what.. BUT it changes me and I don't want to drink at this level. It is miraculous to me.,,REALLY!

Love my friends here...Neva, LoOp, Bleep, Murph, Isolde, Serenity, Red, Red again, Isolde, Otter, Iggy, Par, Serenity, Chi, Coalfire, Notice Neva is my first for anyone that wants to condemn her!!!!!!!
                          She tells it like it is,

I missed some of you and I am sorry. Let me know; the above are my frickin heroes!
                          The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

agreed!

hey lady lush, nice one
                            Lovin it at 100....no cravings, no SE's and very chilled. Find AF'ing at this level very do-able.
                            If I am gonna drink, I drop 50-100mg Nal an hour before....
                            Have found a good space...
                            Everyone's diff i guess and just cool that everyone is finding their little bit of magic
                            Cheers

Comment

:ls to you both
                              Ne
                              (no worries, luscious. )

Comment

Murphyx;1099920 wrote: Special Brew - No more, you have a pm.
                                Thanks Murph (& CB for gatecrashing thread with personal query).

Comment

Working...
                                X