River Pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

River Pharmacy

I know there are a few people that are unsure where to obtain Bac,Naltre,Topa etc. River Pharmacy.ca is a great place to go, I have never had a problem with them. With all the credit card fraud going on from ADC, i know that my information is secure here's a link explaining how they work.... https://www.riverpharmacy.ca/faq/what-do-you-do-with-my-credit-card-information-after-i-place-an-order They also gurentee shipping and have very low prices. Hope this helps!
    :new:

River Pharmacy

Really? There are a lot of people from Canada trying to figure out how to get meds. Have you actually received a shipment from them?
    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

River Pharmacy

I know that River helps canadian's but they have to call in 1-888-848-1945 speak to Debbie shes knows all!

Comment

River Pharmacy

I see river pharmacy advertises on this site. Recently I learned that a corporation owns this site. Is this an ad?

Comment

River Pharmacy

Right on the website, it says "Not available in Canada"...

Baclofen, that is.

Comment

River Pharmacy

Yes it does but I know for a fact that if you call in something can be arranged.

Comment

River Pharmacy

Lo0p;1067818 wrote: Really? There are a lot of people from Canada trying to figure out how to get meds. Have you actually received a shipment from them?
              If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck.....
              Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.
              - Jacob August Riis

Comment

River Pharmacy

:spam:

SPAM is my guess. Will explain in Newbies Nest

Comment

River Pharmacy

prancy;1067852 wrote: I see river pharmacy advertises on this site. Recently I learned that a corporation owns this site. Is this an ad?
                  If it looks like a duck, waddles like a duck and quacks like a duck....it is probably a duck.
                  Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.
                  - Jacob August Riis

Comment

River Pharmacy

Probably unaffiliated with this site.

Comment

River Pharmacy

Gotta wonder what happens when you phone that number...

I call bullshit

:spam:

Comment

River Pharmacy

WOW!! LOL Suit yourselves! I can really care less whether you do or don't just trying to be helpful

Comment

River Pharmacy

Amy, you're dirty.
                          9 posts. The last was in November 2010 about getting baclofen. All the recent ones about other online pharmacies stealing card numbers and pushing River.
                          Dirty. Dirty. Dirty.
                          Can't believe you haven't been pulled yet.

Comment

River Pharmacy

Ne/neva Naive whatever your name is... DIRTY?? REALLY?? I can talk about the pharmacy that i go through to get Bac all i want especially if it is helping someone out! And if you haven't noticed River Pharmacy is advertising on this site already so what does it matter if I mention their name? I'm happy with them and I want to share it! As far as credit card fraud with ADC, that's %100 accurate Do the research! Think whatever you want but this forum is to help each other and give advice, not to fight and argue. Don't you have anything better to do with your time than going around accusing people and calling people down? I'm not wasting my time arguing with you.

Comment

River Pharmacy

There really, really needs to be a little popcorn eating icon.

Amy, you've taken baclofen, I assume? For alcoholism? So you're an alcoholic, with all the problems and troubles that brings. You've been on this amazing journey that we have all been on, suffering it's highs, and it's lows, the good times and the bad?

Why then is the most pressing part of your journey, the part you most want to share with us, the bit that sticks out most of all in your mind, why is it the pharmacy you ordered your baclofen from that you feel we should know about most of all?

It is a great pity you didn't share your journey with us on the forum, it must have been a scorcher.

Comment

Working...
                              X