River Pharmacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

River Pharmacy

I happen to know for a fact that this site is run on extremely little moderation indeed, the owners would rather the members sort out disputes.

Comment

River Pharmacy

edostan;1068718 wrote: Whether or not this thread is removed might determine where I will post in the future. By posting here we are benefitting this company. An active forum will significantly increase a website's rankings in search engines (google). Every time you and I post, we are helping them to sell supplements and self-hypnosis cds. But if they allow forum trolling and spamming by paid advertisers, I'd rather go somewhere else.
      Hey, edostan, whatever works for you. That the subject is welcome here, as has been a great many very controversial approaches to addiction, is a feather in MWO's cap, IMO. I'd be much more wary of a forum wherein one of the first posts was from someone of questionable character who was shut down repeatedly for advertising here.

To each their own.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
      - Vernon Howard

Comment

River Pharmacy

When one looks at Amy's profile and posts it seems pretty likely that she isn't authentic. She started posting in November at which time she was going to start bac, had some legitimate questions regarding withdrawal and then every post after is about River or bashing another pharmacy. Maybe she's very atypical and has never had another question regarding the experience of taking this drug, but that's highly doubtful. I think it's creepy to try to do business that way. They definately aren't getting my money.
        Oh, and I haven't ordered bac online but I have ordered drugs without a script and I used a company called Rx2 world. I had good experiences with them everytime. No spam or shady stuff. And no I don't work for them!
        This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

River Pharmacy

Surely if the sponsors are acting in an underhand manner, then the admin for this forum should have a word with them?and this is therefore an admin issue.

Comment

River Pharmacy

Red, they aren't getting my money either. It's not because I don't trust River Pharmacy. I do, and if they screwed me, I could march right up there and kick Debbie's butt, personally!

I won't order from them because their prices are terribly inflated (or so it seems to me).

Tracy

- Vernon Howard

Comment

River Pharmacy

Ukblonde;1068754 wrote: Surely if the sponsors are acting in an underhand manner, then the admin for this forum should have a word with them?and this is therefore an admin issue.
              You know, a lot of people do things which are "technically" forbidden. Karen advertises for the good doc who made all the bac stuff possible. I doubt an "admin" would see that as negative. River Pharmacy were the go-to guys for Topa, back in the day when that was the main subject of this forum, and people had the link to it on their sig lines.

There have definitely been posts deleted and posters banned for advertising, even post-RJ (and you've probably been around long enough to remember when Roberta *was* synonymous with "admin") - and even very recently.

But to connect the OP of this thread with River really is a stretch. Just because it looks like a duck and walks like a duck does not mean that it is actually a duck; it doesn't even mean that it's a bird, IMO.

Tracy

- Vernon Howard

Comment

River Pharmacy

Topsy-Turvy-Tracy;1068762 wrote: Karen advertises for the good doc who made all the bac stuff possible.
                hmmmm.
                wtf?

Comment

River Pharmacy

Ne/Neva Eva;1068763 wrote: hmmmm.
                  wtf?
                  Not knocking you, K, just stating an honest fact. People post links to buy the BB too, and no one cares. I could post a link to Goldpharma, and no one would care. Post a link to something like a recovery center, and you're going to get deleted. I'm not sure what the rhyme or reason is either - but there does seem to be boundaries. I suspect that the boundaries involve whether or not a person is seen as trying to be helpful or trying to promote a financial endeavor.

Sorry if that's not clear enough, but it's the best I can do right now.

Tracy

- Vernon Howard

Comment

River Pharmacy

Topsey Turvey wrote"Just because it looks like a duck and walks like a duck does not mean that it is actually a duck; it doesn't even mean that it's a bird, IMO."

it doesn't even mean that it's a bird..That is brillient and funny.

Comment

River Pharmacy

Selling Baclofen stash

Hi everyone!
                      So great to see that Baclofen has been the answer to so many - sadly it didn't work for me.
                      So I am selling the last of my stash of Baclofen.
                      This lot is called PACIFEN 10, 100 tablets each of Baclofen 10mg.
                      I am selling one whole and sealed bottle and one opened containing about 80-85 pills.
                      Expiry date is 07/12.
                      Selling for ?32 with free shipping worldwide. Payment through PayPal.
                      Please contact me with questions or further information queries via MWO or caffe2000@hotmail.com
                      Thanks!

Comment

River Pharmacy

I am trying to check the status of an order placed on 1/16/13 please let me know when to expect receipt of this order thanks

Comment

River Pharmacy

Mosesbud,

Your order has to go through customs. It takes about 3 weeks so plan on the first week of February.

Comment

River Pharmacy

Hi All, just adding here that I have ordered from River many times. When I have called them for some reason, they promptly answer the phone and have been very professional and helpful. It usually takes about two weeks for my orders and I'm totally happy with them. Hopes this helps

Play

Comment

River Pharmacy

River Pharmacy is Legit

A while back I placed an order for something and changed my mind. It was about six days into it. Karen from RP told me it may be too late and I'd have to return it but she would give it a try. She followed through. She was able to cancel the order - in India at this point - I had no charges. I've had multiple RX's from River and have found them to be very reputable. If you are not happy, they will offer a refund. They do not send controlled substances which keeps them under the radar of customs.

Comment

River Pharmacy

Same here, never had a problem but they do take about 3 weeks.

Having said that, I have not ordered from them in a long time. I have a large stock of emergency baclofen.
                                Probably will have to start using it up at some point and reorder. I will use them when it comes time.

So many other online pharms charge a LOT of $. Considering how much of this I take it would cost me a small fortune.

Comment

Working...
                                X