Goldpharma still rocks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goldpharma still rocks!

I ordered last Wednesday, February 23, they shipped last Friday, February 25, and I received it today, Tuesday March 1. (I am in southeastern US and this brand of BAC was shipped from Germany). Unbelievable!!

Goldpharma still rocks!

The weird thing is, I live in Germany and my Goldpharma orders are shipped from Spain...

One thing I wish they'd provide is a tracking number... usually they are very reliable and speedy but when an order suddenly goes AWOL and you're down to 15mgs of baclofen it 'd be nice to know where in the Mediterranean/ Atlantic your pills are.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to newbies, however. (in case my post inadvertently instills any doubt. They rock, indeed.)

Comment

Goldpharma still rocks!

Lioresal from Goldpharma comes from Spain. Shipping can be good or very bad with that one.

Their German brands, Aliud if I recall, came to me in California in an average of like 7 days. Insane for an International pharmacy. Props to them and however it is they manage to slip their orders around customs, cuz' they definitely don't go through 'em. :goodjob:
      :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
      :what?:
      sigpic
      Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
      A Forum
      Trolls need not apply

Comment

Goldpharma still rocks!

Amy is not going to like this thread.

Comment

Goldpharma still rocks!

FYI, the BAC that I ordered recently (and the one that I most frequently order) from Goldpharma is AWD, which always comes from Germany. I have ordered the Lioresal brand in the past, which can take an extra week or so.

So, if anyone has an urgent need for a quick BAC shipment I would recommend the AWD since shipments from Germany seem to arrive much faster (not sure why).

Comment

Working...
          X