European countries with OTC Bac?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seethepony;1068953 wrote: Now you could say the powers that be were once in favour of slavery and they wised up on that one...
    The powers that be now are Big Pharma.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Got a prescription!!!!!!!! Not the full amount but for 200mg, which we can supplement. So relieved.

Comment

Things are looking up. At least your problem is reduced somewhat.

Are they going to ever release your baclofen that they have held, or is that it, done and dusted? Surely they have to give a reason for a non-addictive drug, they can't just indefinitely seize it, can they?

Comment

All,

We are going to prove Baclofen! We are it!! The facts are coming.....
          Hold on,,,,,,,,,,,,,, An old song,,,,38 SPECIAL...................... I hate the memory lapse...but then it comes back...suddenly!

Found it...but can't post it....All, pretty much I can't do much......................
          The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

seethepony-

Sorry Murph, boy he/she has beaten your ass on the comedic side of Baclofen!

Thanks Pony!

Lush
            The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Good for you!
              I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

AllyB;1069260 wrote: Got a prescription!!!!!!!! Not the full amount but for 200mg, which we can supplement. So relieved.
                Good! It's silly that it should be so hard to get this fairly harmless drug.

I hope Longshot moseys by. He's having similar issues.

Tracy

?Our freedom can be measured by the number of things we can walk away from.?
                - Vernon Howard

Comment

Topsy-Turvy-Tracy;1069350 wrote: Good! It's silly that it should be so hard to get this fairly harmless drug.

I hope Longshot moseys by. He's having similar issues.
                  Allyb is my wife.

Comment

Longshot;1069362 wrote: Allyb is my wife.
                    :kewl:

I got to thinking, with imagination running wild, if it was a conspiracy to keep bac-treatment from drinkers in Ireland. Imagine what would happen if everyone in Ireland quit drinking simultaneously . . .

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

HUGE liquor company losses, and pubs going out of business left and right. But not as impactful as if it happened in the US, probably. Although with the economy as bad as it is in Ireland, the booze is probably on the upswing.

Comment

Didn't mean to single out Ireland. It just seemed to me that a good part of the social life revolved around pubs or activities that involved alcohol: fishing, golfing, go to pubs. Or, go to church.
                        But it would be very difficult in the US too. What if they threw a Superbowl and nobody came? What would states do without the income generated by DUIs? Concert attendance would plummet. Hazelton and all treatment centers would melt down. What would be the point of Hooters? Pharmacies would take a massive hit. Lucrative vineyards would have to struggle along by growing food or something. Dr. Drew would be out of a job. I dunno, it doesn't sound half bad.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

I got to thinking, with imagination running wild, if it was a conspiracy to keep bac-treatment from drinkers in Ireland. Imagine what would happen if everyone in Ireland quit drinking simultaneously . . .
                          __________________ That made me laugh just thinking about it. I think we would go into mass clinical shock.
                          I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

AllyB;1069260 wrote: Got a prescription!!!!!!!! Not the full amount but for 200mg, which we can supplement. So relieved.
                            Ah, great stuff Ally.

Best wishes to you and your's.

G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

TracyA;1069586 wrote: What would be the point of Hooters?
                              LOL Tracy, I think hooters are the point of Hooters, the beers just help lube the boobs going there. And by boobs, I mean the clientele.:bust:

Comment

Apologies for reheating a two year old, but maybe someone could shed new light on this: is Bac available OTC in any other, except for Spain, European countries?

Comment

Working...
                                X