Anti Depressants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anti Depressants

Anyone else tale escitalopram? I have just increased to 20 mg from 10mg per day and take 3.75 mg Zopiclone as well to get me to sleep. Now I have near to 40 days AF I had hoped this side of things would improve. Went to see a psychiatrist last week and he seems to be intent on coming up with another cocktail of pills to combat low mood. CBT helped to an extent but this feels like a physical not just mental condition. I am tempted to cold turkey the pills just like I did the booze. Any suggestions?
    Last drink 6th September 2013

Anti Depressants

Softy,

Welcome my friend,

I take Lorazepam...which is the generic Ativan...same thing I think??
    My prescription is dated 1/11/11.

I have 37 left on a 50 pill prescription. I have only taken 1 since February 14th...which is the day I started Baclofen.
    Not trying to sell you on Bac, but I have gone for days at a time without it. I personally never had a problem but my addiction counselor said it could be as bad as a heroin withdrawal..especially if you are a daily user...

Glad you are still here my friend:l

Lady
    The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Anti Depressants

Hiya

Here and going strong 37 days and counting. Wife is sitting next to me drinking a glass of red wine. I have a pint of water. Just because I have problems with drink doesn't mean she can't have a drink when she wants, she can take it or leave it. Glad you are still posting as well. We are all in this together and it is nice to see a familiar name!
      Last drink 6th September 2013

Comment

Working...
      X