Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sexual problems on Bac

Hi im taking 240 mg of Bac a day
    I have new side effect That i dont like.
    The problem is i cant ejaculate no matter how long i have sex for:upset:

I take the Bac in 4 doses of 60mg im going to start and take 8 doses of 30mg to see if it helps.
    Has anyone else had this problem? How long did it last? or will it last forever while im on the bac?

By the way im a man.

Phil

Sexual problems on Bac

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...fen-47718.html
    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

Hello Bounce

This problem has been mentionned in conferences in France and on our forum, "alcool et baclof?ne". Questions asked to our GP... Drs say it will wear off, as all SE do, it's just a question of time.
      Florie

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

Yup, it's frustrating as all hell. That's about the same level I was on when it happened. As I got further up, the desire disappeared too, which was grim. It comes back though, even on high doses. I'm on 300mg's at the moment, and can report, with a goofy grin, that all is okay on that front.

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

At 250mg I just about gave up on it. No chance. Very depressing.

Now I've tapered to 120, getting some satisfaction but not what I'd hoped for. I figured that quitting the booze would send my prowess back to teenage levels - no such luck! Also, all my best sexcapades were performed when I was drunk, think there is something there that needs to be sorted out.

So to answer your question. Yeah, I think you'll get it back when you reduce your dose or when you're at a dose long enough that the SEs in general abate.

Sorry to hear you're a man. Might have turned into my all time favorite thread!
          Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

IG

:H:H

Thanks for making me laugh!!

Cindi
            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

Hi Cindi

Good to see you're still around and someone gets my jokes. I read somewhere that you weren't doing so well with the drinking and bac. Maybe soon, when we have a better idea of the most efficient road to take?

I gave some advice to Ne that you and Sunny gave to me when I was having a rough time at home. Still not great but better and it must be like meeting a new person for her!
              Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

Ahh there you are Iggy Pop
                They seek him here, they seek him there :H
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

IG,

Funny boy you are........Ha I am at the opposite se.. right now 150 mg ...........
                  But...can't sleep or type worth a damn....or this would be much longer.....:h

Lady
                  The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

Hi Bounce

I had the retarded ejaculation thing going on for a while, then as I titrated up that went away and I became incredibly randy and was almost going off at the drop of a hat (or a bra). Now, as I've titrated down, all has become normal once more except that, as I'm not continually pissed it's all rather more pleasant.

It's just a phase, it will pass, your old chap will be back to his wicked old ways in good time I'm sure.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

Im pleased it gets better with a higher dose. Im going to up my dosage by 40mg over the next few days. Im going to take the extra 40mg in the middle of the night, I always wake up in the middle of the night with breathing difficulties, Another bad side effect for me.

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

:H @ Ig and Murph!!!
                        Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
                        ~Clutch

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

Ha. I spent the whole weekend horny as hell. Doing it pretty much every two hours. Could NOT complete the deal once!

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

bounce;1071907 wrote: Im pleased it gets better with a higher dose. Im going to up my dosage by 40mg over the next few days. Im going to take the extra 40mg in the middle of the night, I always wake up in the middle of the night with breathing difficulties, Another bad side effect for me.
                            Hello Bounce
                            Taking 40mg extra in the night when you wake up with breathing difficulties doesn't sound like a very good idea to me - from what I read in our forum (GP) + all the Drs' interviews (newspapers + medical radio for GPs) and conferences.
                            It seems Dr De Beaurepaire (psychiatrist - some 350 hundred patients on bac) waits for the SE like breathing difficulties to lower, and sometimes lowers the daily dose for that purpose, before going up again.
                            And sexual difficulties should not be a reason for going up.
                            Florie

Comment

Sexual problems on Bac

Hi Florie
                              Im used to the breathing difficulties now. I ve had them since i got to 80mg a day.
                              I just use a few sprays of Sterimar sea water spray and im fine for a few hours.

Comment

Working...
                              X