link to the French forum Alcool et baclofène

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suppose the point about side effects is that all drugs have side effects, particularly cancer drugs, but no one goes on about the side effects as a reason for not taking them.

Side effects can be managed by taking the correct dose. Going on about them misses the point that it is not Baclofen that is the problem but the lack of interest in and knowledge of it in mainstream medicine and if you concentrate of the present state of play, that everyone is self-prescribing, then it could stall the use of Baclofen and cost a lot of lives.

The point is that, yes, there are side effects and it is right to talk about them. But, if someone wants to set up a site and just talk about Baclofen and its uses, it is a free world and if they aren't interested in publishing anything about side effects then, hey, c'est la vie. You can always come here and talk about them to your hearts content.
    BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Job done. Hopefully some good can come of all this.

Comment

I'm not sure what's happened, but it looks like the French Forum has decided to cease interacting with us entirely. Posts go unanswered.

Very disappointing result. And a somewhat confusing one, given that the French forum was designed for the same reason as this one i.e. an exchange of information.

Comment

There was some political/power play stuff going on in the French forums. I think poor Florie got caught up in all that, and perhaps interaction with this forum was colored as a result? It's also possible that they did not want to expose their docs to more liability by participating with us? It is sad. I'm really worried about Florie. I hope she's okay.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X