Scared to start

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scared to start

I don't really know how else to do this without it getting lost in the beautiful flurry that is the meds threads these days.

I'm very sorry that thread became mired in reasons that this journey is scary. It doesn't have to be. It helps if you have friends (virtual ones, too) as part of the support system.

For newbies: If you get a pop up saying that you have a private message it's because someone was trying to reach out to you.
    You won't see this if you don't log in.
    If you do see it, you just have to click ok on the message that pops up. If that doesn't work, you can click on the "private message" link located underneath your name in the top right hand corner.
    You can return the message by hitting reply. No one else sees these messages or knows that you have read them or responded to them. They are private messages.

Getting Serious, I'm pretty sure that you have some messages, I hope you'll check in. It is an incredibly brave and can be a difficult thing to post or start a thread, to which we can all attest.
    I apologize that I didn't respond to you more directly on the thread you started, and hope and pray you're still around.
    :h and :ls

Scared to start

Ne/Neva Eva;1072349 wrote: ...

Getting Serious, I'm pretty sure that you have some messages, I hope you'll check in. It is an incredibly brave and can be a difficult thing to post or start a thread, to which we can all attest.
    I apologize that I didn't respond to you more directly on the thread you started, and hope and pray you're still around.
    :h and :ls
    As do I Serious. Please pop back in and let us know how you are doing.

This is where you need to look...

Comment

Scared to start

Ditto, S2S. You've got some good stuff in private messages (I know because I sent one )

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Scared to start

Wow, bleep! That's SUPER-fancy. Did you take a red marker to your computer???
        Will you show me how to do that?

Comment

Scared to start

It's actually pretty easy -

Press Ctrl and Prt Scrn. This takes a picture of your screen as it is now.
          Go to MS Paint, and press Ctrl + v. This pastes the picture you just took into paint. Resize it, so it's not the size of your screen. Draw your arrows. This is where I fall down, it's possible to draw quite good arrows.

Save the picture as whatever. Then go to tinypic.com, and upload the photo. It will give you an address. You just paste that address into your reply and voila, you have your pic in the post.

Now we expect a picture of this post to see if you got it!

Let me know if that's not clear, and I'll try again.

Comment

Working...
          X