baclo-binging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baclo-binging

I know what you mean Ig, about wanting the bac buzz. So far I've been able to resist. I don't know whether it's just the new-and-improved, super-responsible bleep talking, or just that it truly is non addictive.

Either way, I miss that glow.

Comment

baclo-binging

Read his thread,

on 2/27/11 he was on 120 mg after 3 days. Just concerned!

Lady

I will find it......
      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

baclo-binging

UK,
        Thanks you hear what I am saying........
        The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

Comment

baclo-binging

IG,
          Interesting your use of the word stammering....
          I have read your blogs and truly think you are "in the know" and intelligent; don't change my mind...I will only stutter once...:-)

Definition of STAMMERING
          : the act of one who stammers
          : a speech disorder characterized by involuntary stops and repetitions or blocking of utterance : stuttering

Comment

baclo-binging

Oh, now I get it - Sorry Lush.

Definitely want to look to your supply Head. 90 pills is nothing, even at low doses. If your doctor thinks that is going to be enough, either you have to sit him down and explain what high-dose really means, or find another source.

It does you no good to bouncing around with your dosage as and when your supply dictates.

Good luck.

Comment

baclo-binging

Ig, how's your cokehead friend doing? She was scared to go up last time if I remember correctly? Did you manage to persuade her?

Comment

baclo-binging

IG,

And I don't stop, utter, or whatever your egotistical terms are...but hold on, alas, IT IS NOT MY THREAD! and guess what it is NOT yours either!!!!!!!!!!!!So get that egomaniac off the skateboard and go to BED!

Comment

baclo-binging

I just hope Gearhead is ok, I also wouldn't take his handle to mean he's in control since the very name implies someone who takes a lot of drugs. This does not necessarily imply knowledge nor expertise or ability to handle different substances.

Comment

baclo-binging

Lady. Chill out. I was referring to the post you left on the sexual probs thread. It looked similar to stuttering. Hope I'm not waving a red flag here but jeez find some of that Cosco humor will ya,

LadyLush;1071573 wrote: IG,

Funny boy you are........Ha I am at the opposite se.. right now 150 mg ...........
                    But...can't sleep or type worth a damn....or this would be much longer.....:h

Lady
                    What I wasn't doing was belittleing your concern and to that end I would like to know whats happened to gearhead myself.

Ukblonde;1072910 wrote:
                    I just hope Gearhead is ok, I also wouldn't take his handle to mean he's in control since the very name implies someone who takes a lot of drugs. This does not necessarily imply knowledge nor expertise or ability to handle different substances.
                    Thanks for that sage enlightement

Bleep She's doing fine and has decided to consider moving up on her own volition largely due to the happiness having worn off and the reality of her life coming into focus.
                    Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

baclo-binging

No worries Ig,

Love your posts, hilarious as I read them all. I want issues with no one. Yes just worried about Gear. I was just being Bacarded.

Lady

Comment

baclo-binging

Guys I'm fine... I feel loved by the concern you all have. Gearhead is a mechanical engineer not a drug abuser. I had a supply of 180 10mg pills and used most of it up in two weeks. I recognize that I did a poor job of tracking my own titration so I'm starting over- with a spreadsheet. 60mg today- add 20mg every third day. Dr. As book is on order too.

Comment

baclo-binging

Gear. Good to see you're alive. One day I will make light of something and its going to bite me in the arse.

Lady. I was being deliberately inflammatory just now and glad you gave me the benefit of the doubt.. I've just had another bad day at work I fear and was feeling far from mellow and reasoned. My apologies.
                          Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

baclo-binging

Gearhead;1073023 wrote: Guys I'm fine... I feel loved by the concern you all have. Gearhead is a mechanical engineer not a drug abuser. I had a supply of 180 10mg pills and used most of it up in two weeks. I recognize that I did a poor job of tracking my own titration so I'm starting over- with a spreadsheet. 60mg today- add 20mg every third day. Dr. As book is on order too.
                            I just did the maths, you must have had some days of over 250mgs?

:shockedmonkey::shockedmonkey:

Comment

baclo-binging

Yes for sure. On the order of 300-350 over the weekend. I did a piss poor job of tracking it for an engineer. Feeling happy and chatty but not drunk was addictive. Really crashing right now as I have very little left till my goldpharma order shows up.

Comment

baclo-binging

Ig,

No apologies are ever necessary. We all have our ups and downs. Remember sticks and stones may break our bones but words should never hurt us. You did nothing wrong and we all have our moments!

Lady :l

Glad you are okay Gearhead....

Comment

Working...
                                X