baclo-binging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

baclo-binging

Approaching this like a true drunk. If a little makes me feel good, more is better. I am out of my 2nd bottle of pills already. I am concerned- even though my doc gave me 90 refills of 90 pills in a year, the label shows the initial dosage- 3@10mg a day. I explained the whole regimen and titrating and he said he'd give me a large supply, which he did. I titrated up right away and ran out pretty quick. I fibbed and told pharmacy that I had left some on a biz trip. About to run out again. I actually ordered the book, started a spreadsheet, and am making a better effort to track and control my titration. I ordered a supply of pills- at a much, much higher cost. I don't want to run out and if I do I'm screwed!! Anyway- the order coming from goldpharma is a good supply. I figure even buying the pills on the net where a 200mg/ day dose runs me $8 is less than I spend on booze.

Still drinking unfortunately. I have not found the switch. I am definitely drinking LESS and getting my butt to work everyday. I spent the whole weekend sober and in my baclofen high.

baclo-binging

Gear,

What are you on today? How many mg's?

Lady
    The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

baclo-binging

HOW MUCH????
      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

Comment

baclo-binging

60 mg. Only cuz I'm about out..

Comment

baclo-binging

What were you on and where are you at?

Comment

baclo-binging

ANSWER ME!

Comment

baclo-binging

I'm ok and home

Comment

baclo-binging

60mg today

Comment

baclo-binging

How much did you drop Gear...???

Lady

Comment

baclo-binging

Answer your PM...

Comment

baclo-binging

Sorry Gear,

I know we cross posted but weren't you up pretty high before you ran low?

Lady

Comment

baclo-binging

YOU worry me....

Please text me when you get up!

Lady

Comment

baclo-binging

Hey Gearhead, I get it, I really do. I tried my first prn dose recently whilst I was in Bangkok and its good, now if I'm going out on the town I will drop an extra 40 not so much because I'm frightened to drink but to get the bac 'good will' buzz on. Intend to try 60 to 80mg next opportunity.

Friend of mine, long time cokehead, was frightened to titrate up because it feels too good! We don't want to be getting addicted to something without our consent, right!

Keep this thread going please, I would love to hear about your exploits whatever they may be. Don't know what you've revealed to Lush that's got her panties in a twist but share all.

Lush, his name implies that he has some idea of what he's doing. Please pm me if you have other information or you want to talk about your sexual stammerings.
                          Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

baclo-binging

Ig

I think Lush was trying to find out just how high Gearhead had taken his dose. He was posting 60mg but said he was only on that low level because he was running out. His Dr has prescribed large amounts but he appears to working through even that, and lied to the pharmacy about it. When I first started bac I went through several phases with it that mimicked my drinking - in that I just wanted to take large quantities. Since I drank to blackout that's what I more or less did with the Baclofen, and I had a fall which could have been quite dangerous.

Comment

baclo-binging

My panties are not twisted Ig,......... he went up fast then down mighty fast due to lack of supply.
                              Am I confused missing something here not to be concerned about? Please, please tell me the "secret" amongst you I am missing out on?

Comment

Working...
                              X