Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where can I order (safe) Baclofen from please?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

I live in UK and for many many reasons I do not want to go to my GP and I believe that even if i did he wouldn't prescribe it. I would like to order online please but I don't know where is safe as there are many drugs sold online that are not what they say they are on the packet. Any advice would be helpful please :thanks:

Hi, Tired.
    :welcome:
    There are several options.
    This is an old thread, but I think it might get you started.
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ine-35483.html

Someone will be along with more info about their experience soon. If you get tired of waiting, you can hit the search button at the top of the page. Go to advanced search (it's a link) and put in ordering baclofen online or some such. click the "thread" option as opposed to the 'post' option. Otherwise you'll find EVERY thread with ordering bac in it, and there are A LOT of them.
    Using the thread option will still get you more info than you thought possible.
    Take good care!
    Ne

Comment

Thank you Ne, great thread

Comment

I'd try your doctor-- I was able to talk mine into it. It's a fraction of the cost. He/she can only say no right?

Comment

Hi Tired,

You don't have to go to your doctor, go to any doctor. If you try a few, you're bound to find a sympathetic one.

Online baclofen is a perfectly safe alternative though.

Good luck.

Comment

bleep;1073051 wrote:

You don't have to go to your doctor, go to any doctor. If you try a few, you're bound to find a sympathetic one.
            I'm not sure how practical that idea is in the UK. It's not an easy thing to just change doctors in my experience. When I moved to this town I rang all the local doctors and every one of them had a full book and wasn't taking on any more patients. It took months to get accepted at a practice and I ended up with a true halfwit. I'm pretty sure he purchased his qualifications because he sure as shit doesn't understand medicine. Plus, if you do manage to find a new practice taking on patients, you'll probably need to book an induction appointment with the practice nurse before you even get a chance to get an appointment with the quack.

@Tired: I order online from 4rx, the baclofen they sell is legit and they deliver in an unmarked envelope...all very discreet. There are also many other online pharmacies people use without problems.

@Gearhead: Personally I wouldn't go to the GP for this. Firstly he's a dickhead and wouldn't know wtf I was talking about. Secondly, my life insurance would be invalidated if my alcoholism was on my medical records. Thirdly, I would be in deep shit professionally if my situation became widely known and I do not trust this present government of wankers not to sell off our medical records to big Pharma if it would make them a few quid.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

www.alldaychemist is good, reliable and cost competitive.
              "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Murphy, that sounds similar to what we face in the US. People without insurance are screwed. No doctor will take them, so they are stuck with low-income clinics that have long waiting lists.

If you have Medicare/Medicaid, good luck finding a doc because those plans don't pay squat to the doctors, and doctors have a very limited number of patients they will accept on those plans.

If you do have insurance, you often have to fill out an application to see a doctor (it's like applying for a job). The way HMO plans work (and right now almost all private insurance is HMO based), the doctor gets paid a certain amount each year to have you as a primary care patient in exchange for accepting a reduced rate for office visits. In the doc's eyes, this is only profitable if their patients are low maintenance. So, if you have a condition that is going to require a lot of office visits, the docs say "no thanks," to your application. And if you ever have to change private insurance and have "alcoholism" on your record, it's considered a pre-existing condition, and the new company would only have you (if they'd have you at all) if you paid ridiculously high premiums.

It's all quite the racket.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Wow, it's not quite so syndicated here (certainly not in Zim, and I assume SA is not so different). Here, you pitch up at the doctor, and he sees you a bit later. If he's really busy, you can book an appointment. You don't have to have ever seen or heard of the guy before, nor he you.

If anything gets on to your "record", it's on that file, with that doctor. There is no centralised database. That's why I wasn't too bummed out when the shrink put "substance abuse" on my last claim. I went to the medical aid, who had refused the claim, explained it was an error, got a report from the shrink confirming it, and all was well.

It's not quite 1984 here. Yet.

Comment

@Tracy: It's just as messed up in USA as in UK then. It doesn't seem to matter whether you pay for it through your taxes or through insurance, it's still crap.

@Bleep: Hey, so Zim ain't such a bad place after all then. Especially now you don't have 3 million percent inflation.

Comment

Hi Im in the UK and i get mine from here
                      InhousePharmacy.vu Inhouse Pharmacy - Baclofen / Pacifen pain relief

Buy them by the 100 and theres no import tax to pay
                      They take about 4 weeks to arrive
                      The best thing i ever did, Baclofen has changed my life forever

Phil

Comment

There's no import tax to pay in the UK anyway. You have to pay VAT, but only if customs cotton on. So make sure you order from a company that sends in a plain envelope and doesn't draw attention from the VAT man.

Comment

Thank you everyone for pointing me in the right direction, Murphyx I have the same worries as you because of my profession and also a life insurance.... I wish we were like SA but but unfortunately all our NHS records are centralised here in the UK so everything is logged and can be shared between health professionals. I am glad to hear that Baclofen is helping some of you ..although I have no idea where to start when it comes I just definately need some help to get me out of this horrid cycle that has been going on for over a decade would you mind sharing how you started Murphyx and what maintenance dose you are on please?

Comment

Tired, another thing to consider is this: Baclofen can be prescribed in low doses for things like restless leg syndrome. While it won't get you the whole way, you can at least subsidise your dose this way.

Comment

TOT, I went about it all wrong. I titrated up too fast and down too fast. This is a link to the titration schedule recommended to one of our members by a doctor in Chicago https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ml#post1059122
                              It's a very slow titration, but slow is good if you want to avoid the side effects. I think it's a good place to start and if you feel happy with the way things are going then increase the dosage more regularly.

This is the relevant page on the 4rx site Buy Generic Lioresal . It's who I order from and I haven't had any problems with them. There are of course other suppliers you could check out too. If you do go with 4rx, make sure you use a disposable email address because some git is flogging customer's addies and you'll end up getting a whole bunch of fake pharmacy spam.

Whoever you order from make sure you order a lot, because once you get going you're going to go through a load of pills and you don't want to run out once you've started.

There's a load of good information on this forum, but you will have to trawl through a lot of bullshit to find it.:H So read, read, read and ask questions, there's always someone happy to answer you.

If you would rather speak privately, feel free to PM me.

Comment

Working...
                              X