Sheesh, people, step up already!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a thread which contains a poll that will be presented to the admin of this site asking for "Stickies" for the meds forum. So far there are only 23 votes. I'm pretty sure (counting on fingers) that there are many more people than that who post here.

What can you do? First of all - VOTE. Then put a plea on your sig line for people to vote in the poll. After that, it will go wherever on MWO you go. You have to be member of MWO to vote - so, if you are a lurker, this is a really good reason to become a member of MWO (it's free, you know).

It's kind of important and would enormously help newcomers find the basic information regarding baclofen (and another post that would help newcomers find critical info on Topa).

Takes just a second. The option to submit a vote is just above the first post. Here's the link:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ies-48605.html

rettplease:

Tracy

sigpic

I forgot to add - this ain't like regular voting. You can clink on the link and view who has voted. So you also know who has not voted.

If there is a reason why people might not vote for stickies for the meds forum, bring 'em up. It would make for a good discussion. Otherwise, please take 30 seconds out of your MWO time to do this. The option to vote is directly above Tip's first post. Here's the link:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ies-48605.html

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Who is that little fella on your signature line?
      Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.
      - Jacob August Riis

Comment

P, that's Xavier, my grandson.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

TracyA;1073504 wrote: P, that's Xavier, my grandson.
          He has a million dollar smile!
          Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.
          - Jacob August Riis

Comment

Working...
          X