Baclo-lovers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclo-lovers

So I noticed something wierd when I titrated up waay too fast last weekend... I thought I was in love. I am only on 60mg a day right now (thanks to the MWO angel who overnighted me some). And those feelings for her are GONE????!! She was also my drunk girlfriend. I liked her the most when I had been drinking. I don't get it. Anyone else notice relationship issues?

Baclo-lovers

Baclofen causes your brain to produce more oxytocin a.k.a. the love homone. That's why you feel the way you do. see Edostan's thread for more detail.

It's a fantastic feeling!

Comment

Baclo-lovers

Gearhead,

I left my BF at 2 in the morning Sunday because he said the Baclofen made me "weird". The "weirdness" was me being sober and his drunk ass being gross..
      And that use to be me too! :no:
      My eyes are wide open now! :shocked:

The lust thing comes and goes with me too. I am afraid to be on the elevator with certain men alone!

Lady
      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Baclo-lovers

The first days I was on baclofen I slept with 5 women in two days. That was not a good thing. I'm a bit ashamed of myself because now I'm the bad boy in town. So don't go party on high dose of baclofen.

Comment

Baclo-lovers

I'm pretty sure I'm having a happy-bac-day. I just bumped up my dose by 20mg, after going down for the last month. I can't stop smiling and giggling about mwo.

This thread is the latest to crack me up.

Lady, I literally have tears in my eyes. That's feckin hysterical. I can't stop laughing.

The "weirdness" was me being sober and his drunk ass being gross.
          :H:H:H
          I'd print that out and put it on the mirror, but my husband might take it the wrong way. Or the right way. pfffffft.

Gear, baclo-clarity is a dangerous thing, isn't it??? I suggest making up with the drunk chick until after you get past the heightened-libido stage and enter the sad-and-saggy stage. Just sayin'. I guess that's mean. and would mean that you were just using her for sex. That's bad. Don't do that. Unless she's game. Who knows?

Anon, that cracks me up, too. I'd say something snarky, but it might get me in trouble. I'll just say, oop. No I won't. nothing.

Comment

Baclo-lovers

Maybe we are all turning gay of this med :P Haha no I love girls, but I love them because they are who they are, not just for sex anymore. Should be the limited amount of alcohol Im taking these days.

Comment

Working...
            X