Bac smoking study in Toronto

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry do not know how to make link active. Woops it is active.

Baclofen for Smoking Cessation in a Non-Psychiatric Population - Full Text View - ClinicalTrials.gov

The link is active. Thanks, Zephra. I love Canadians.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Haven't time to go through the link - I can say that at 450mg's per day, there definitely wasn't the urge to smoke. Wasn't the urge to do much of anything, really.

Comment

bleep;1073821 wrote: Haven't time to go through the link - I can say that at 450mg's per day, there definitely wasn't the urge to smoke. Wasn't the urge to do much of anything, really.
        How long did you stay at 450mg bleep? and was at that the point that you cut out bac, and went into withdrawl?

Comment

No, I was only at 450 for a couple of days, then reduced back down to high 300's. Never been in withdrawal, touch wood!

Comment

At 400 I also considered to stop smoking. Same reason as Bleep So I guess Terrance and Phillip might be up to something!! If they don't strike of course....

Comment

Lowcountryman;1073921 wrote: At 400 I also considered to stop smoking. Same reason as Bleep So I guess Terrance and Phillip might be up to something!! If they don't strike of course....
              At 400+ I considered committing to a entire episode of a American sitcom was too much effort.

Whats the south park joke?

Comment

Smoking marijuana does help relieve a certain amount of pain, a small but well-designed Canadian study has found.

People who suffer chronic neuropathic or nerve pain from damage or dysfunction of the nervous system have few treatment options with varying degrees of effectiveness and side-effects.

Neuropathic pain is caused by damage to nerves that don't repair, which can make the skin sensitive to a light touch.
                Drug Rehab

Comment

Working...
                X