Could use some help here, having a date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry too. We're all rooting for you!

Comment

JohnR;1076030 wrote: I agree with you Bruun. I hug my guy friends (why wouldn't I??) and if others misconstrue that as a sexual relationship, well it is them thinking those sexual thoughts, not me. The US is a young immature country in that respect. This is a non-issue with Europeans.
      My theory is that old saying, "you are what you fear the most". I think the guys afraid of touching or who are down on guys touching are the ones most likely in the closet. Again, a sad situation. I agree that the US is very young, and in this way, getting younger all the time.

For the record, I want to acknowledge for the gays in this country that while this generation is generally more accepting, there's a whole lot of haters out there and I know it's very tough, especially depending on where you live, to be homosexual. I wish you safety and love.

Comment

Low, sorry for the hijack.

So, back to the girl. What is she like? Did you connect immediately? Dish, man, dish.

Comment

Low,
          I know the answer!! !! You are suppose to be with ME, ME, ME, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
          The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Sorry for the next hijack Low man, but we newbies can't help ourselves.

Dear Luscious Lady,

I was going to call you out tomorrow. Where have you been? And of course he'll pick you. Who wouldn't?
            This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

LadyLush;1076040 wrote: Low,
              I know the answer!! !! You are suppose to be with , ME, ME, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
              Hand's off lady lush, she's mine!

Seriously Low, if you don't take care of this "problem" for us, I'm gonna get on a plane and come heckle you relentlessly at every gig until I run out of money. I'll be the guy in the corner with a halo and a cup of coffee.

Control the situation. On your way there, pick up a couple of bottles of expensive beer for her and a couple of whatever non-alcoholic stuff you want for yourself. Ask her for some glasses, and pour your drinks. If she asks why you are not drinking, tell her what Tracy said, or just say "I don't drink anymore". Big deal, everyone understands what anymore means. Then.. Do the right thing, for all of us that need to live vicariously through you. Then come back here and post something smug and seal my newfound hatred of you.

"I've got a problem. A hot young bi chick wants to fuck me."

I'll try to phrase this next comment in language that you can easily understand:

You bloody bastard! You bloody bloody bastard!!
              Stan... Edo Stan... "shaken, not stirred"

Started baclofen on February 16th. Now at 210mg divided into six doses per day. You do the math.

Comment

LOL Edo,

I never mentioned that she was 'hot' of 'young', ha. Don't get carried away here But I think that she's about 10 years younger than I am and she was good looking; the kind of girl you'd notice in a pub by her appearance.

Lot's of responses Here in Holland the gay thing is not an issue indeed. It is very very incorrect to make an issue out of it at least. If it wasn't for those religious books, it wouldn't be a problem at all in my VERY strong opinion. The more christian or islamic a nation gets, the more homofobic it gets. That says nothing about religious people, but everything about these religions. They horrify me (humans living hand in hand with dinosaurs 3000 years ago? omg..)

Bac to the young hot bisexual chick who wants me

I'm not going to have a drink and will take my own non-alc. stuff with me and tell her I don't drink anymore. And that should be it. Let's all hope she's not cancelling now with some lame excuse:thanks:

Low

Comment

JohnR;1076030 wrote: I agree with you Bruun. I hug my guy friends (why wouldn't I??) and if others misconstrue that as a sexual relationship, well it is them thinking those sexual thoughts, not me. The US is a young immature country in that respect. This is a non-issue with Europeans.
                  Not in this part of Europe it ain't matey boy!

And I found out that she's a very creative bi-sexual
                  What does that mean? I'm going to have to think about that and try to work it out...later when the wife goes to work.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Some great advice here Low. I have tried many methods over the years during sober spells, or simply because I didn't want to risk drinking in such a situation. The good news is that there are plenty of people who don't drink alcohol. Some simply chose not to, don't like it, religious, health, medication reasons. There are more than you realise. I find if you just say "I don't drink", that is usually enough. If it irks the person enough then they aren't really the sort you need to be around. I also find being AF you aren't always off to the loo, or the bar since you simply only need a glass or water or juice to last you the course of the evening. I find that a lot more relaxing than constantly having to order, or being interupted by the waiter!

Enjoy.

Comment

Lowcountryman;1075962 wrote: Hi all,

ISo, there it is. How the fck am I going to handle something like that? Tell her I'm a former alkie, I take Baclofen which weakens the muscles, took it like aspirines, and now I'm cured? What kind of story is that?? Ladies, what would you think? I know what I'd think.

Low
                      I am not a female, but I has some very recent experience with this. Tell her the truth and she will dig your vulnerability.
                      Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.
                      - Jacob August Riis

Comment

Low, what they all said. Words of wisdom there.

None from me however, I'm going straight for the fun stuff.

I have actually done those things. Left my number for a hottie in a band. He never called, the fool.

I also have invited men bac to my apartment before I knew them. Fortunately I tend to be attracted to Low-type-guys and not Mike-Tyson-type-guys. I know, I know. Silly. Stupid. Naive. Whatev. It's in the past and I've only ever regretted the bad sex or the ones I didn't have sex with when I wanted to. (This would include my husband who was hard-to-get and got the girl. poor, lucky bastard!)

You are very likely going to get laid. Not because she's bi, but because she told you so in the first hour of meeting you. lolololol. And that she's creative? HA! You go sister! She's got an agenda and it doesn't matter if you drink or not, just so long as she can.
                        Also, I won't testify here. But I will say there is nothing disgusting about two consensual people getting it on in Ne world.

Have super-fun. Kiss and tell. and then tell all the rest. Though that would be very ungentlemanly and you might lose points in my ledger. Maybe you and the guys can find a private room somewhere and smoke cigars and you can do what guys do... or something. (I suppose there are women around here that don't mind... sigh. Maybe you can put a little disclaimer in the title: Ne don't read this. but that won't work. alright. enough. I'm outtie.)
                        xo
                        Ne

Comment

Regarding the bisexual thing, I say whatever floats your boat. It has a lot of boats floating around here. Sorry, to even bring it up. Another thing I was thinking, apparently one can be an inner and outer rock star, and be sober. Who knew? Have fun Low. And come prepared. Like Reggie said, make sure to wrap it up!!
                          This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Don't tell her. It's a first date. Enjoy yourself. Let the heavy stuff come out after sex.

Comment

Murphyx;1076141 wrote: Not in this part of Europe it ain't matey boy!
                              Well alright then. We'll just add that to your list of issues...um, matey boy. :H

Comment

JohnR;1076524 wrote: Well alright then. We'll just add that to your list of issues...um, matey boy. :H
                                today's guffaw moment brought to me by JohnR
                                :H

Comment

Working...
                                X