Could use some help here, having a date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the girl is planning to skip the foreplay. Our date is now set to 0.00-1.00. Kind of a strange time for a first date (ain't it?), but whatever
    Thanks for all the advice my dear fellowmembers.

Comment

0.00 = 1AM in the real world?

Comment

Hmmm, I'm beginning to think maybe the kidney harvesting thing may not be too far from the truth. But there is a possibility of a threesome with 2 hot chicks and maybe she only wants one of your kidneys. I think it's worth the risk.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Dear Murphyx,

"I say, Ding Dong!"

Okay thats' more Leslie Philips than Terry-Thomas

Comment

It was at age 40, during a 15 month period of sobriety, while going to AA religously that I experienced the BEST kissing and sex of my ENTIRE life!!!!! I relapsed and am now on Baclofen, back to AA somewhat and am 42 yrs old now. So in short, as terrified as I was, sober sex was awesome!

Comment

Thx JJ!
              Bruun: 0.00 is 12.00 (midnight)

Going to sleep now! Might be the last night with my kidneys. Still texting. Asking me what I do during the day. She wants to hear me sing Hotel California....uhm..pretty hard song to sing in a room.

Comment

I feel like the witch in Wizard of OZ, don't leave me Low!

Just kidding

Sex is what you want it to be... so much I want to say, wish you were A HOP, SKIP, AND JUMP AWAY!
                The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

The best part about sober sex is...........................................(wait for it)............................................you remember it.

Comment

Low, a kidney goes for like $30,000 USD in the states. You could sell it and buy a couple of years of bisexual hot young hookers for that, not just one night which doesn't even guarantee you any sex, just a knockout drink (BYOB for sure) and wakey in the tub duct taped up, if lucky without any testicles harvested. as well

Midnight is a highly weird time for a first date. Bring the pepper spray and make sure they all know that you're in renal failure.

Do you recall, did you notice she had a tail? Or horns?

Comment

:funnypost:

Comment

Low,

I am jealous but just FUCK HER,.....and tell us the dirty deeds later...

Sigh, yes I said it, sigh..........

Ig will say I am stammering :-(

Lady:upset:
                        The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

She does like the Eagles, so she deserves some credit there (tons of credit, really). Waking up in a bathtub of ice, does not a pleasant evening make, and talk about a flaccid member (that was for you Smurph), I just don't know. Here's a thought. Why not ASK her why she wants to meet so late?
                          This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Bruunhilde;1076738 wrote: Low, a kidney goes for like $30,000 USD in the states.
                            in fairness the kidney of someone on Mywayout isn't going to go for $30,000 dollars.

Most of us would be in the mood to trade in our kidney's and doubt they're be much of a market for our hard driven old jalopies.

Comment

But you don't tell the doc on the first date, do ya? If he can't pick up the scars in the CT, then sell it top dollar. And some people have iron bodies by genetics, think the smokers/drinkers who live to 103, WTF? I think we got some money inside us. Doubter! :H

I could sell my ovaries, they're a little old and possibly cancerous but still working. Love to get rid of the bastards.

Comment

Wrong Longshot. Our kidneys would probably be fine. It's our livers that are trashed. Just so you know!
                                This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Working...
                                X