Could use some help here, having a date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh you don't need to bother with all that old nonsense. Just open the door and say "alright luv? Fancy a quick shag?". It's bound to work, I'm sure. Mind you, it never worked for me, but then I think I had a habit of dating lesbians.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

low,
      go put and pick some spring flowers. they look better,smell fresher, and are just damn romantic when compared to the store bought variety. hope she isn't allergic,haha. gratitude

Comment

Dude I can't wait to hear how this goes. Sounds steamy!!! My last relationship started really steamy and the sex fire is still burning 5 months later.

Comment

Gearhead;1077473 wrote: My last relationship started really steamy and the sex fire is still burning 5 months later.
          Is it like a stinging, burning sensation? Yeah, I had that too, bloody sore. Antibiotics sorted it out though.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Still,,,:upset:
            The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Jesus, this thread is brilliant.

Hope it's working out for you Low! Definitely pour the drinks, you don't want something slipped into yours to prep you for the kidney removal!

Comment

(2.20 before kick-off)

Well,

I got me 1,5 ltr Ice-tea for this Bacman. 1 bottle red wine for the lady. My gift is a beautiful piece of cannabis-cake, de-freezing right now (I don't like it that much, but a friend of mine put one in my freezer a few months ago). If she takes it, I'll join her. She'll be home at 1.00 and I'll arrive at 1.05 I guess
                I'm not going to drink. But I am going to take a shower most probably

Lady Lush, I'll be back before you know it.......

Low is ready

Comment

All rooting for you Low :H
                  Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                  Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

I hope you took a nap with all this excitement. You know you will need a lot of.....................energy!!!
                    This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Fingers and toes crossed for you Low!!

Hopefully it is truly a special evening. Sex or not. If you know what I mean.

Have fun, relax and enjoy.

Love,
                      Cindi
                      AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Take a shower! Nothing like a clean fresh man in all the right places.

Murph, I dated a couple of gay men, I swear, I mean how many of you guy-men put seasonal Williams-Sonoma wreaths on your front door and potpouri and candles all over the house?

Comment

Well???
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Once again....:upset:

Love you Low....:upset:
                            The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

Comment

POSTPONED!!

The lovely lady was working untill 1.00, then had to catch a train and still wanted me to come over. Strange about that was that she really thought that wouldn't be a problem But I had to sleep 'cos I had to go to work. So, now she suggested thursday I'd pick her up from her job and go home with her What a strange woman. I like that though, in a way...So, I'm gonna see her anyway these days.

The reason to start the thread was how to handle the date without alcohol. I got a lot of advice and I know now what to do. I'm not going to drink on dates. I still remember that I never had fun with just one glass, so why bother.

If it all works out, I'll let you know. For now: thank you so much for all the respons

Low

Comment

Low,

So now I gotta wait 2 more days..Are you kidding me :- ?
                                All the best.. Really

You have helped me tremendously. I personally look forward to Fridays post

Lady:l

Comment

Working...
                                X