Could use some help here, having a date

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh and look at my Avatar..The shoulders, the wrists, the chest, and stomach???????? I have come to the conclusion it is a guy aka slut! I have to change it! Gotta get to work but I will change it today!
    The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

It's not a man, no ways.

Low, the suspense is unbearable - perhaps get another date in the meantime with one of her friends?

Comment

Remember your post where you said "what a weird woman" and if she turns in to Fatal Attraction chick, you'll know next time to trust your instinct. Never heard of a woman doing this, so maybe it's just a different country. Maybe she's looking for a baby daddy, inviting you over at bedtime. Bring your own condom. :H

Comment

bleep;1078468 wrote:
          Low, the suspense is unbearable - perhaps get another date in the meantime with one of her friends?
          :H

I concur, the suspense is killing me! At least I still have my kidneys though..
          Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
          ~Clutch

Comment

I'm getting worried about Low, either he doesn't want to share or he's still in the bathtub.

I hope it was all good!!:h

Comment

Update,

Already didn't feel like it anymore. Lots of texting etc. Don't like it when things take too long, I get bored then.
              Tonight, I was already sleeping and now she's suddenly coming over in about 15 minutes!! And GUESS what she's bringing me.... a beer

But, took a fast shower (it's 1.04 am here) and I'm ready as ever. And I'll make a pot of tea for myself

Low

Comment

I must be the only person awake I guess. Turn on your video cam and stream to me at voyeur@gtalk.com. How much mind play does the girl need to get her going?!

Good luck mate!
                Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

First date booty call! :goodjob:
                  Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
                  ~Clutch

Comment

Good luck, Low. I'm sure things are way hot and heavy by now. Just had to say it.
                    This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

And I am still awake too. Where is the live cam low???

Lady
                      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Low's theme song - Poor Poor Pitiful Me - Warren Zevon

"poor poor pitiful me... poor poor pitiful me... these young girls won't let me be... lord have mercy on me... whohhh woe is me"
                        Stan... Edo Stan... "shaken, not stirred"

Started baclofen on February 16th. Now at 210mg divided into six doses per day. You do the math.

Comment

Low, what is going on in the Netherlands? A 12 hour sexathon? A bathtub full of ice and dialysis? Dish man dish. Did you make her breakfast in bed? Or should I say them?

Comment

Ladies and Gents,

Would you prefer the American version or the European version?

Low

Comment

Woohoo! The racier version will do!

Comment

I tend to think that would be the European version since we are a country of Puritans. I do not fall into that category, and I too would prefer the racier version.

Comment

Working...
                                X