Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Could use some help here, having a date

Edostan,

Now you got that darn song in my head! I think the original singer was Linda Ronstadt.
    One of the lines is 'Please don't hurt me mama' LOL

lady
    The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Well, here's the story

Finally, we fixed a date. She came to my place at 1.30 am.

24 y/o and that is at least not half my age Much taller than I remembered. Also the anti-global kind of girl. With the hair and all (missed that last sunday). Vegetarian. Just the kind of girl Low was waiting for But she was clean and smelled nice.
      We kissed 'hi' (3 times, like we do over here). She was taller than I am. But I like that.

Her gift was a bottle of special Belgium beer that she had taken from her boss. So there I stood with my already prepared large pot of tea. It was fun from the beginning so I decided to share her gift. Just a few ml beer, so that would be ok I figured. Not what I planned, but hey, I saw opportunities. I had lit the candles already.

She is a little crazy, but I seem to connect pretty easy with the more crazy one on this planet. Within 15 minutes, we were laughing about shrinks and psychiatrists. I showed her the website of mine, and recommended him. Told her about Baclofen, that you have to take a lot of pills over a period of time. She told me of her love for Ritalin and that her GP wouldn't prescribe it for her because she wasn't diagnosed that way. All with much fun, nothing too serious. Talked about drugs and things, the way we had our experiments. "Oh", she said, " I got some speed with me, do you want some?". For her it was a substitute for Ritalin/Concerta so she took some, but I don't like speed without other stuff. We took a very small piece of the cannabis-cake I still had in my fridge.

Some girls 'radiate' sex. Could have been me, but this girl had the word written all over her body. The kind of girl that don't take a seat, but the kind that lays her body down on the couch.

I poured her a glass of red wine. And sometimes I took a sip. But it didn't taste that good.

No doubt about what she came to my place for. That was very pleasant. I must express my deepest gratitude to all her exes.

So, not even a half glas of beer, few sips of wine. More than I planned but still totally sober. No need for more drinks. So, I'll be fine. And when we woke up this morning, it was fun.

A weird, strange girl/woman but, in a way, with a clear mind making interesting connections. I'll see her on sunday again. I feel relieved.

LOW

Comment

I don't know what to say. I'm breathless. That was just beautiful. Somehow, you wrote that tastefully, yet you fufilled my need and curiosity. Thanks for that Low.
        This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

And there are photographs, yes?

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

I must have missed the video feed?

Nice one Low. Well written post. Pleased the drinking was such a non-issue for you.

Comment

And now the European version for the lads??
              Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

I don't know Ig. I thought I wanted more of an X rated version, but it turns out I didn't. Maybe he respected her in the morning. That's the sense I got. Plus, we don't want to break Ne's heart. Maybe he could pm you. LOL.
                This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

No Red, Low's not getting all luvy duvey on us, are you mate.

He can pm me if his kinky bi sexual playmate's kinky friend wants to get busy in a cybersexual type of way. 'Share and share again' is what I always say.
                  Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Congrats Low, that's a sweet story, in it's way, and a great step for you, sober sex. I think I've had that once or twice, but many years ago, I can't imagine how it would be! But we're all different after all the years of wisdom and sobering up (hopefully) and that should make us appreciate everything that much more. Sure sounds like it worked for you. Great job on the choices you made. :happyheart:

Comment

Guys!!! omg

In my post I expressed "my deepest gratitude to all her exes". I thought that would be enough for the male population here to know what it was like

But, and only for you, I can say this: IF taped, I'd be standing with my glistening eyes on stage receiving yet another AVN Award

But indeed. The girl has earned my respect. She's a good girl, and weird.

Low

Comment

Weird is good.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Low,

Your weird and the american version of weird must be, well, weird
                          You have my respect and admiration.

Good luck on the next date and I hope you'll keep us in the loop!

:shesjealous: Who me?

Lady
                          The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

I totally got that thanks to her "exes" Low, :H

Women appreciate that ALOT. It makes the difference between a one nighter and multiple nighters.

Comment

wow!! I need a date like that badly!

Comment

Hey Low, what's the scene with the lady friend these days?

Comment

Working...
                                X