Bac SE..hard to search

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bac SE..hard to search

So, when we're in the throes of BAC and the SE;s , I don't think we have an effective method of searching for them and finding help. I have been WAY SPACED OUT this weekend, and after multiple searches for help/advice/others experiencing the same thing, I had to give up...my mind couldn't keep up with the searches. BAc so FU's your brain. For those who've hit the switch (NOT ME), can you do something on this site to help those of us in the BAC fog?

Bac SE..hard to search

I've had amazing success using piracetam as a supplement. I bought this brand:
    SNS Piracetam, 501 capsules

It works on the GABA receptors, like Bac, and it does wonders for my memory. I was having a terrible time focusing at work, especially when I was hitting the 190mg/day range. I'd be watching my department director speak to me, but my brain would be thinking, "I can't hear or understand a word you're saying." It was really that bad.

Almost immediately after getting my piracetam shipment, I found that I could concentrate so, so much more. I highly recommend it. I haven't noticed any side effects whatsoever, and it can be taken in fairly high amounts as needed.

Comment

Bac SE..hard to search

Funny, I ordered some of that on Thurs or Friday. But this weekend has been SUCH a fog

Comment

Bac SE..hard to search

Hey Sassy,

I agree on the spaced out stuff. I really have to order something, and soon. Serenity, why are you not around? I think you need to start a post bac thread. Sassy, what the heck happened to the moms on bac thread?
        This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Bac SE..hard to search

SL,
          There's this:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...fen-35375.html

You will have to do a bit of reading to find more.

Comment

Bac SE..hard to search

It's hard to find specific information, especially in a timely manner.
            It helps if you can post what you're experiencing or something related and we can (and will) respond to it.
            The SEs and Adverse Reactions thread freaked me out, but I'm highly freak-outable.
            Glad you're slogging through, Sassy one!
            Continue to let us know how we can help!
            Ne

Comment

Bac SE..hard to search

Hi, everyone, happy Monday!

Feel a little better today. I usually make the gym at least once over a weekend, and I had absolutely no desire or motivation to go. Bac? I also wondered if I might hurt myself, as I was lightheaded, spacy, drunk-like.

Red, the Mom's thread has been quiet...KT wants to take a break, and since she started the thread, it's hard to keep it going without her. Not sure who said what in a PM, but she's taking a break. Still reading, and KT, if you read this, you are missed-please reconsider.

I'm going to try to actually get some work done!!

Comment

Bac SE..hard to search

Sassy

I found Baclofen sapped my energies and motivations. So much I couldn't be bothered doing anything. So I'm guessing that might be what is happening to you right now.

Comment

Bac SE..hard to search

Same here.

Comment

Bac SE..hard to search

redhead77;1076018 wrote: Serenity, why are you not around? I think you need to start a post bac thread.
                    Hey lady! :l I've been around! I haven't updated my switch post in a while, but I've been posting randomly on other people's threads. I should update it, just haven't had a lot to report. Sobriety is...pretty damn normal to me now. I've posted in a few threads how I feel bored a lot of the time, and about my (severe) candy cravings. I just haven't had anything happen that really stands out!

Comment

Bac SE..hard to search

I see serenity. I remember it now. I lost days on here at a time when I was working. I forgot. Yes, please do update it when you have a chance. You are valuable to us making our way. :h
                      This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Working...
                      X