given up on baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

given up on baclofen

glad it's working for lots of people out there, but it's not working for me. I have been on it for a few months, and was up to 350mg. I just couldn't deal with the side effects anymore at that dose, so I am packing it in. I had some success with naltrexone, so I might see if I cant get some of that. anyway, I have leftover bac if anyone is interested. send me a DM.

given up on baclofen

Hey Go,

Sorry you feel this way. What were the SE's, if I my ask?

Comment

given up on baclofen

the worst one was insomnia. I got no more than 2 hours a night for a month. I was a zombie. plus it gave me really bad breathing problems. all those things coupled with the fact that I was still drinking as much, if not more, after being on 350mg's for a month. the irony is that I haven't had a drop since I stopped taking it. I think it's because I feel better though. things work differently for different. I didn't get any side effects with naltrexone. might give it another whirl. who knows though, been sober a few days. maybe that's a good sign. oh, and also, it made me like a rubber band man. I woke up the other day, and couldn't feel my entire body. that might be from the muscle relaxant effects. don't know.

bleep;1078786 wrote: Hey Go,

Sorry you feel this way. What were the SE's, if I my ask?

Comment

given up on baclofen

not drinking anymore!!

perhaps u hit the switch!
        Best of luck staying AF
        I am well and truly in recovery, I thank Baclofen, the good people of MWO and my love of spirituality, the combination of which have helped to guide me out of the darkness in the last couple months. Cheers to that.

Comment

given up on baclofen

Charlieboy;1078818 wrote: perhaps u hit the switch!
          Best of luck staying AF
          thanks bro.

Comment

given up on baclofen

Go, you might consider keeping the bac and continuing very low doses 25mg a night. I think it helps subtly. I never went as high as you but still felt less like drinking once I got off bac, than I did before or during it. I find continuing the dose seems to help. It's good for anxiety too. No SEs to speak of at that level....

Comment

Working...
            X